Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem creating playlists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I went to create a normal music playlist and just got a blank screen, smart playlists are fine and I can go into the default skin and make playlists just fine. So I'm wondering if this is me, my install or the skin?
Where (what screen/menu) and how are you trying to create your playlist?
Play your music -> Playlists -> new playlist

This just gives me a blank screen when I select it. Whereas the same route in PM3.HD gives me the playlist creation screen.
Thanks, I'll have a look into it
Any success on this one?
I finally managed to find a bit of time to get back in to coding the skin and have managed to track this one down. For some reason the xml for the Music Playlist Editor screen was missing from the skin. I've now coded it so it'll be in the next release.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I finally managed to find a bit of time to get back in to coding the skin and have managed to track this one down. For some reason the xml for the Music Playlist Editor screen was missing from the skin. I've now coded it so it'll be in the next release.

Champion.
v0.95 is out now, can you have a play with it and let me know how you get on?

Thanks
skunkm0nkee Wrote:v0.95 is out now, can you have a play with it and let me know how you get on?

Thanks

Been running a few days now. It's working a treat for me. I'll let you know if I find any bugs. I've now dedicated the xbox to MiniMedia and not Aeon.
Excellent, thanks. Glad to hear it Big Grin