Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Vertical VideoNav Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi

Changelog:
04. August 2009
- a small graphical update

13. July 2009
- put the VerticalMenu in the MyVideoNav.xml, MyVideo.xml, MyVideoPlaylist.xml, MyMusic.xml, MyMusicSongs.xml, MyPics.xml, MyPrograms.xml, now the install procedure should be easier
- added Multiplex Info Trigger Menu

10. July 2009
- added Music Menu (Playlist, Files, Library)
- added Pictures Menu
- added Programms Menu

8. July 2009 - 15:45
- small style update (radiobuttons and groups)
- edit the viewtype_showcase and viewtype_wall no longer necessary

Video from 04.August 2009
Video from 13.July 2009
New Version:
Old Version:

Old Version - Download: uploaded.to
New Version - Download: uploaded.to

All Functions tested under Hitchers Aeon-Mod

Installation:
1. Copy the Files from the 720p folder in the package to your Skin-720p folder (Backup your old files, so you can do all back, if you get some Problems/Bugs)
(old Files to Backup: MyVideoNav.xml, MyVideo.xml, MyVideoPlaylist.xml, MyMusic.xml, MyMusicSongs.xml, MyPics.xml, MyPrograms.xml)
2. Copy the media folder from the package to your skin-media folder.
3. edt the files below:

1. open includes.xml and add:
Code:
<include file="Includes_VerticalMenu.xml" />
2. open Viewtype_Multiplex.xml
change: (to find after: <include name="MultiplexInfoPaneMovies">)
Code:
<visible>Container.Content(movies) + Control.IsVisible(52) + !Control.HasFocus(197) + [Control.IsVisible(109) | Control.HasFocus(110) | Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfoon) | [ControlGroup(7000).HasFocus() + Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfotrigger)]]</visible>
to:
Code:
<visible>Container.Content(movies) + Control.IsVisible(52) + !Control.HasFocus(197) + [Control.IsVisible(109) | Control.HasFocus(110) | Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfoon) | [ControlGroup(7000).HasFocus() + Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfotrigger)][color=green][b] | [ControlGroup(7012).HasFocus() + Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfotrigger)] | [ControlGroup(7011).HasFocus() + Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfotrigger)] | [ControlGroup(7013).HasFocus() + Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfotrigger)][/b][/color]]</visible>
change: (to find after: <include name="MultiplexInfoPaneTV">)
Code:
Skin.HasSetting(videotv) + Control.IsVisible(52) + !Control.HasFocus(197) + [Control.IsVisible(109) | Control.HasFocus(110) | Skin.HasSetting(multiplextvinfoon) | [ControlGroup(7000).HasFocus() + Skin.HasSetting(multiplextvinfotrigger)]]
to:
Code:
Skin.HasSetting(videotv) + Control.IsVisible(52) + !Control.HasFocus(197) + [Control.IsVisible(109) | Control.HasFocus(110) | Skin.HasSetting(multiplextvinfoon) | [ControlGroup(7000).HasFocus() + Skin.HasSetting(multiplextvinfotrigger)][color=green][b] | [ControlGroup(7012).HasFocus() + Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfotrigger)] | [ControlGroup(7011).HasFocus() + Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfotrigger)] | [ControlGroup(7013).HasFocus() + Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfotrigger)][/b][/color]]
3. open Includes_Objects.xml
change:
Code:
<include name="Objects_ShowcaseMenuPanel">
    <control type="image" id="74">
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
        <width>1280</width>
        <height>57</height>
        <texture>showcase/showcase_menupanel.png</texture>
        <include>Animation_MediaMenuSlide</include>
        [color=green][b]<visible>Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(51) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(53)</visible>[/b][/color]
    </control>
</include>
to:
Code:
<include name="Objects_ShowcaseMenuPanel">
    <control type="image" id="74">
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
        <width>1280</width>
        <height>57</height>
        <texture>showcase/showcase_menupanel.png</texture>
        <include>Animation_MediaMenuSlide</include>
        [color=green][b]<visible>Skin.HasSetting(novertikalmenu) + [Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(51) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(53)]</visible>[/b][/color]
    </control>
</include>
4. open Customisation.xml
add: (the id can vary depending on the used AeonMod)
Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="408">
    <include>Objects_SettingsDefaultRadioButton</include>
    <label>Vertical Menu on/off</label>
    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(novertikalmenu)</onclick>
    <selected>!Skin.HasSetting(novertikalmenu)</selected>
</control>
after:
Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="407">
    <include>Objects_SettingsDefaultRadioButton</include>
    <label>31944</label>
    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(oldmultiplex)</onclick>
    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(oldmultiplex)</selected>
</control>
Wow, that looks very nice. I'd definitely be interested.
Cool idea...I'd be interested too.
that's awesome idea, bring it on.
That looks awesome indeed.

Like diemos said, Bring it on! Big Grin
very nice, would be alot easier to see all the changes possible
i really like it.
*updated* in first post
i hope i dont forget something Wink
wow....
into the mods with it
Big Grin
Wow, this would actually fit in very well with my multi-view type mod as it also isn't limited to a max of selectable 4 views.
great work... this is another one DJH should definitely integrate into the core skin!
Hitcher Wrote:Wow, this would actually fit in very well with my multi-view type mod as it also isn't limited to a max of selectable 4 views.

It is only a core of a the Menu, the Viewchange is now an grouplist, but it can change to wraplist or something, so you can add many more Viewtypes.
The Backgrounds can also be changed to other Styles.

I will optimize the code but its not perfect yet.
8. July 2009
an small update with radiobuttons and groups
i hope it will be in a mod very soon.
eumel Wrote:8. July 2009
an small update with radiobuttons and groups

i think you have included the wrong XML file. you have included viwselect and your your verticalmenu

Andy.
Pages: 1 2 3