Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Remote for Android
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks!
Just a hint , I'm downloading the apk from the webpage using the build in brows in my phone. works great but a lot of typing the first time.

You could make a QR-Code using this page.
http://qrcode.kaywa.com/

I guess most of has installed a bar code scanner of some sort

Thanks for a great app.

Rgd Daniel
Sure why not. Post updated.
Am I missing something here? Shouldnt I get thumbs of all my albums when using build 0.6 and XBMC SVN 24195?! I do get album art when in "Now Playing", but not in "library mode".

PS! I have uninstalled previus builds. Rebuild library db.
Yes. Yes.

Well, can you describe what happens? Do black covers show up and then red ones or directly the red ones?
I've installed v0.6.0 on my Droid and I must say the app seems faster now. I also like the new rez. Keep up the great work!

I think I found a bug. When closing XBMC the app on my Droid force closes. I'm guess it's because it lost connection with XBMC. Smile
quake101 Wrote:I've installed v0.6.0 on my Droid and I must say the app seems faster now. I also like the new rez. Keep up the great work!

I think I found a bug. When closing XBMC the app on my Droid force closes. I'm guess it's because it lost connection with XBMC. Smile

I had the same problem, posted a ticket on code.Google.com
Yes me too I noticed. Thanks for the ticket!
freezy Wrote:Sure why not. Post updated.

Hmm Can't see the QR-code ?
Varazir Wrote:Hmm Can't see the QR-code ?

This post, not the first one.
freezy Wrote:This post, not the first one.

Ahh okay sorry , I came to this forum from the google code page.

Could make it smaller Wink

Thanks Big Grin
Btw I've added the QR code to the first post aswell
freezy Wrote:Yes. Yes.

Well, can you describe what happens? Do black covers show up and then red ones or directly the red ones?

First grey/black and then red(the symbol are the same apart from the color).

Tip to improve usability: a way to select default artist or album view in library mode.

Thanx.
krl69 Wrote:First grey/black and then red(the symbol are the same apart from the color).
Is your SD card inserted and mounted?

krl69 Wrote:Tip to improve usability: a way to select default artist or album view in library mode.
You mean remember the last visited tab?
freezy Wrote:Is your SD card inserted and mounted?

Yes sir! Cool

You mean remember the last visited tab?

I mean when I select "Listen to Music" from the main menu, the default is the album view. I want the "Artist" as default.