Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Fanart in visualization mode [TAB] when no local fanart is availablè?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to get transparency! to display the "Music backgrounds" fanart images when it doesn't find any local fanart in 'visualization mode' ? I tested this briefly yesterday, but I could only get Transparency! to display images from the custom music background folder in 'Now Playing' view. When I played a music file without local fanart, it displayed the static default images in visualization mode, not images from 'music background'.
I'll be able to provide a pastebin if needed.
Thanks!
cheers, i'll have to fix that.
ronie Wrote:cheers, i'll have to fix that.

Is there a timeframe with new fixes? Also, I posted another update to the Picture thread within Transperancy whenever you have time.
grupy Wrote:Is there a timeframe with new fixes?

not really...whenever i feel it's ready.
to give you an idea, i started with a todo list of 32 items and there's now 8 or 9 things left to do.

grupy Wrote:Also, I posted another update to the Picture thread within Transperancy whenever you have time.

i noticed, you know your wish as my command, so i've already changed things the way you suggested. ;-)
ronie Wrote:not really...whenever i feel it's ready.
to give you an idea, i started with a todo list of 32 items and there's now 8 or 9 things left to do.

i noticed, you know your wish as my command, so i've already changed things the way you suggested. ;-)

LOL...too bad my wife couldnt adopt the same mentality Shocked

Thnx again for the quick reply Cool