Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Beta-Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I've you would like to help me out finding bugs in the next release, get the beta version here.

Please only post bug reports in this thread.

When reporting bugs, include your platform (windows/linux/xbox/mac/atv) and xbmc version.
If it's a visual bug, please include a screenshot of the problem as well.

Translators can also try this version to test their translation.

This is not the final version of the skin, there's still a few things left i'd like to implement before it will be officially released.

known issues:
-xbmc will crash a lot (at least for me) when both the 'recently added script' and the 'weather.com plus' plugin are enabled.
-native media flagging only. (support for skin-based flagging will be released separately)

note:
If you install the opensubtitles plugin, don't install the 'skin hack' from this plugin.
damn, Im at work and cant test this out Sad
Upfront a HUGE thumbs up for your patience working with us!

Congrats on great another step
As the title says, the fanart will not show in Fanart view or Slide view (Video//movie). No epxeriences with other views.

Funny thing is, when hitting the menu button, the background is shown for a fraction of a second before returning to the main menu

ATV2.4
Transparency! 1.99Beta
XBMC SVN R22324
As the title says, when hitting music in the main menu, all further backgrounds in music are black. Just like using a non SVN version of XBMC

ATV2.4
Transparency! 1.99Beta
XBMC SVN R22324
pooh Wrote:As the title says, the fanart will not show in Fanart view or Slide view (Video//movie). No epxeriences with other views.

Funny thing is, when hitting the menu button, the background is shown for a fraction of a second before returning to the main menu

ATV2.4
Transparency! 1.99Beta
XBMC SVN R22324

pretty cool eh, for a fanart skin.....no fanart.
confirmed and thanx for the report.
pooh Wrote:As the title says, when hitting music in the main menu, all further backgrounds in music are black. Just like using a non SVN version of XBMC

ATV2.4
Transparency! 1.99Beta
XBMC SVN R22324

i'm getting the default music background instead....but again, no fanart.
thanx!
Just had a look at this out of curiosity looks nice but it does have a tendency to crash my system and i only just updated to last nights build of xbmc. will re test it with a different build
to see if it makes any diference..
platform:windows xbmc version:r22110 (Compiled: 11 aug 2009)

Didn't work with other subtitle plugins. I tried xsubtitles,sublight and TR _ Subtitle from queeup in SVN Repo Installer
pooh Wrote:Upfront a HUGE thumbs up for your patience working with us!

for realz...some of you ppl are a real pita.
not me tho ...man im awesome.
ronie is ok too i guess.

ill check this out post haste and tyvm for your hard work...this has to be a thankless "job" at times so thx for sticking with it and giving us the best skin out there!!!
Vampirebat Wrote:for realz...some of you ppl are a real pita.
not me tho ...man im awesome.
ronie is ok too i guess.

ill check this out post haste and tyvm for your hard work...this has to be a thankless "job" at times so thx for sticking with it and giving us the best skin out there!!!

cheers mate ;-)
tikkiew Wrote:platform:windows xbmc version:r22110 (Compiled: 11 aug 2009)

Didn't work with other subtitle plugins. I tried xsubtitles,sublight and TR _ Subtitle from queeup in SVN Repo Installer

i'll have to look into that and see what's possible and what not.
maybe you can only launch subtitle scripts and not plugins.
Not had much time to test but one thing I have spotted is that if I enable quick launch script button for weather it doesn't appear.
yadster Wrote:Not had much time to test but one thing I have spotted is that if I enable quick launch script button for weather it doesn't appear.

confirmed.
cheers!
ronie Wrote:i'll have to look into that and see what's possible and what not.
maybe you can only launch subtitle scripts and not plugins.

You are right I tried to launch plugins from xbmc filemananger and it didn't work in contrary to script.
Bit I did found out that when you want to add script om home window
the line is <onclick>RunScript(special://home/scripts/name of script/default.py)</onclick>
and plugins is <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(videofiles,plugin://video/name of script)</onclick>

Don't know if this helps you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7