Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Another question for ibrid scraper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody. I'm using XBMC on xbox from years, now trying on my mac and it's really impressive.
I live in italy and I have these questions:
- anyone can help me making, if possible, a scraper that is like the "mymovies.it" one, but just it takes images from imdb? and maybe votes...
- inside my videos is possible to see trailer. Not possible under mymovies?

Thanks
i'm OH SO TIRED of these posts. we're not your employees. you want something done you have to learn and do it yourself.
spiff Wrote:i'm OH SO TIRED of these posts. we're not your employees. you want something done you have to learn and do it yourself.

well, just one thing, really.
TAKE IT EASY. I just asked something, kindly. So if you are so tired, just don't answer. I am a doctor I have 2-3 hours in the evening to plug my mac to the tv...

I like to try and learn, but I don't have time, like I had years ago.
So if I subscribe to a forum, I can ask a thing (again, kindly and not versus employees) to people that knows more than me. Maybe the thing I asked was already done, I don't know.

I just know your answer is aggressive. And useless.
So maybe think a bit more when writing. I'm not your employer, too and you're not my boss