Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] ATDHE.Net (Video) Plugin - Watch Live Sports TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
BROKEN

ATDHE.Net indexes alot of streams from ustream.tv and justin.tv. Currently there is no way to play ustream.tv and justin.tv on XBMC. In addition, ATDHE.Net website code changes frequently and it's very hard maintain a XBMC addon. For now, assume this addon will never be fixed. If someone finds a workaround, I would gladly update the addon.
One of my favourite streaming sites. Thanks for the plugin.
thanks for this realese i see this as top 10 pluggin if not number 1, great job, please dont ever let this die , thanks and thanks Nod
uzzi Wrote:thanks for this realese i see this as top 10 pluggin if not number 1, great job, please dont ever let this die , thanks and thanks Nod

I'll try to keep it up-to-date.

btw, Welcome to the XBMC forums Wink
Hi stacked,

Many thanks for this plugin. Did you get a chance to look at Nfl Network link, that works on FF.

Thanks.
One more thing I noticed while watching the DAL-CAR football game using either of the links, the video stutter every 2-3sec, while plays fine on FF, anything to do with XBMC version? My version is r22528

Also, just notcied that Nfl Network link is removed from the site.
isiddiqi Wrote:One more thing I noticed while watching the DAL-CAR football game using either of the links, the video stutter every 2-3sec, while plays fine on FF, anything to do with XBMC version?.

I just noticed that...and it's annoying. It seems to happen on all the ustream links. It probably has something do with with the rtmp library.

btw, I don't see the nfl link on there anymore.
Yeah I think they removed it today Sad Good you noticed the video jittering too
isiddiqi Wrote:Yeah I think they removed it today Sad Good you noticed the video jittering too

The ustream links are having a hard time playing well with the rtmp library, so I don't expect much to change there. Your best bet is to play a stream that uses jtv.

Don't count on this plugin being flawless Rolleyes
Ok NFLN is back again and on top right it does say JTV... If something can be done that would be awesome, else will wait for channelsurfing plugin.

Again, thanks very much for all of your great plugins, as well as great support for them.
just to say this plugin really kicking rocks! Thanks, we are really entertained here.
nixa Wrote:just to say this plugin really kicking rocks! Thanks, we are really entertained here.

thx

isiddiqi Wrote:Ok NFLN is back again and on top right it does say JTV... If something can be done that would be awesome, else will wait for channelsurfing plugin.

Again, thanks very much for all of your great plugins, as well as great support for them.

I found the problem for the NFLN, it will be fixed in the next update.
stacked Wrote:thx

I found the problem for the NFLN, it will be fixed in the next update.

Awesome, will look forward to the release
Hi stacked,

Not to rush you, but any update on this?

Thanks for the greats plugins.
isiddiqi Wrote:Hi stacked,

Not to rush you, but any update on this?

Thanks for the greats plugins.

Sorry, I've been busy with school and midterms Confused

I'll try to release the update by Sunday.
Pages: 1 2 3