Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Inconsistent studio logo display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Short Story: On the TV Show "Planet Earth" the "BBC One" logo displays every other time I start XBMC Huh . So I browse the episodes (Library mode) -> no logo. I restart XBMC browse the episodes --> logo. Cycle repeats.

Long Story: All episodes have the tag for studio set to "BBC One". First one also has "fileinfo" settings so it displays a bunch of logos and "BBC HD" as studio (?). Always works.
The others display the "TV-G" (rating?) but the studio "BBC One" as I said i's a 50/50.

I don't know if this info should be picked up by T! , by XBMC with the native media flagging but I am sure it's confusing me. :confused2:
adsoto Wrote:Short Story: On the TV Show "Planet Earth" the "BBC One" logo displays every other time I start XBMC Huh . So I browse the episodes (Library mode) -> no logo. I restart XBMC browse the episodes --> logo. Cycle repeats.

weird, what version of xbmc are you using on which os ?

adsoto Wrote:Long Story: All episodes have the tag for studio set to "BBC One". First one also has "fileinfo" settings so it displays a bunch of logos and "BBC HD" as studio (?). Always works.

The others display the "TV-G" (rating?) but the studio "BBC One" as I said i's a 50/50.

the BBC HD logo will show if the episode is 720p or 1080p.
if it's a lower resolution episode (or resoluation info is not available) the normal 'BBC One' logo will be displayed.
r23333 (like the number) on Vista SP1 32 bits. With your skin of course Big Grin

It looks like this is the only show with <studio> tags so that's why I didn't notice before (all other show no studio logos)
But it's weird and reading your answer it looks like the 1st is always showing a studio logo because the fileinfo tags are giving away the "HD" nature of the episode.
adsoto Wrote:r23333 (like the number) on Vista SP1 32 bits. With your skin of course Big Grin

It looks like this is the only show with <studio> tags so that's why I didn't notice before (all other show no studio logos)
But it's weird and reading your answer it looks like the 1st is always showing a studio logo because the fileinfo tags are giving away the "HD" nature of the episode.

true.

i have no clue why it disappears every other time you start xbmc though.
It appears to have solved itself Eek . At least it has been displaying the logos the last few times.

Who knows? Wink