Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trailers not working on TheMovieDB.org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've deleted source and re-scraped all my movies and trailers don't appear. I know trailers exist for the title b/c I checked the TMDB site. Trailers are enabled in settings.

Anyone else have this problem?
Anyone? Do trailers work with IMDB? Should I use that instead?
make sure to enable the dtrailers opton in tmdb scraper settings.
vdrfan Wrote:make sure to enable the dtrailers opton in tmdb scraper settings.
Yup, that was the 1st thing I checked. The Trailers option is checked. What's dtrailers?
DTrailers is a trailer source that gets queried with the movie title. Mind posting the full debug log of that scrape attempt?
I am trying to use Themoviedb to scrape but they are limited when it comes to older movies. Also, the scraping of trailers is kinda funny. I played the trailer for Moon (2009) on XBMC - and it's correct here http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/17431 - and I get Moonraker!
Sounds like a wrong dtrailers lookup based on the movie title. Debug log please.
vdrfan Wrote:Sounds like a wrong dtrailers lookup based on the movie title. Debug log please.
OK.. it make take me a bit to get modivated to find out how to get the debug log for Apple.TV...

Also, I guess I was confused. I thought the trailers were scraping from themoviedb.com with the rest if the movie data.
(I've added dozens of trailers to the site today. I hope they get some use out of them if XBMC doesn't use them)

My bad.