Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Minor Issue: Poster vs Banner on Show Info Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, I think the skin looks gorgeous, and I will be using it on my main HTPC from now on. You guys have done some excellent work.

I have noticed one small issue though. The TV Show Information page assumes that series thumbnails are the banner style. If you use poster style thumbs, you end up with a highly distorted banner version of the poster.
See the skin settings page.
EDIT umm yeha like jmarshall said if you enable the setting it should show right
Have you guys ever thought of maybe having helper windows shown on views that says:

Press left for settings
To use Posters, go to skin settings page
To Disable these helper windows, go to....
etc...

Just a thought.
I can't get the banners from a TV-Show to appear - what do i do wrong?
Hjord Wrote:I can't get the banners from a TV-Show to appear - what do i do wrong?

Disable small fanart.

A follow up question to this - is it possible to have banners for tv-shows, and small fanart for movies? As I can figure out, it's either/or, because when I disable small fanart in tv-shows library, it also disables it in the movies library. In other words, I would like to have banners in tv-shows and small fanart in movies. Smile
Thank u.
But i still can't get it to appearSad