Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LRC Lyrics is a lyrics script for XBMC, mod from XBMC Lyrics. It support lrc lyrics synchronized scroll when the song playing. You should save the lrc file with mp3(or other type of music) at the same path and same file name, or scrape lrc from some site. In default, lrc lyrics scrape from a site design for chinese language. And the site also support some english songs, you can try it. LRC Lyrics support additional scraper to get lrc file from other site for the language you use, Hope you write for this.

for xbmc newer than 10.05 dharma:
==================================
note:need xbmc newer than r34592, otherwise will crash xbmc!!
source code manage in project xbmc-addons-chinese now. please install and update in add-ons manage screen of xbmc. you can install it from the official repo.

for xbmc older than 9.11 camelot:
==================================
download here:
http://lrclyrics.googlecode.com/files/LR...cs1.22.rar

http://lrclyrics.googlecode.com/files/LR...cs1.21.rar

and you can update LRC Lyrics by SVN Repo Installer now, in the folder xbmc-addons-chinese

Change log:

1.7.1 (2012.11.21)
initialized into frodo
changed: use xbmcvfs to access files to support nas share

1.4.8 (2012.11.21)
added: MiniLyrics scraper
fixed: can't read lrc file under music library mode because xbmc.Player().getPlayingFile() return path like 'musicdb://3/3/4.mp3?albumid=3'. use xbmc.getInfoLabel('Player.Filenameandpath') to get real file path.
added: embed lyrics support for Lyrics3/Lyrics3V2/SYLT/TXXX(Lyrics)
added: use chardet to detect lyrics encoding

1.4.4 (2012.04.10)
fixed: encoding error when login as non english user name under windows

1.4.3 (2012.01.25)
fixed: can't split some lyrics at right point

1.4.2 (2012.01.15)
fixed: variable 'song' may be referenced before assignment

1.4.1 (2012.01.14)
changed to not use xbmc.getInfoLabel

1.4.0 (2012.01.14)
initialized into eden

1.3.4 (2012.01.03)
fixed: ATV2 not able to exit lyrics window while song is playing. Added handling for ATV2 menu button.

2010.10.13 release v1.3.3
added: settings to load same name lyrics from sub folder

2010.10.12 release v1.3.2
removed: unused codes
Initial import into official addons repository

2010.10.11 release v1.3.1
added: scraper for embedded lrc lyrics in TXXX id3 frame

2010.4.23 release v1.22
removed: setting "Save lyrics files with extension"
added: setting "Save lyrics files in artist folder"

2010.2.20 release v1.21
added: scraper for http://www.lyrdb.com
changed: timer code

2010.2.16 release v1.2
changed: use Player.Filenameandpath to find lrc file after r27711

2009.12.21 release v1.11
fixed: timer issue again - freeze xbmc when select lyrics

2009.12.20 release v1.1
fixed: timer issue - skip next song continuously may freeze xbmc

2009.12.19 release v1.05
fixed: lyric not scroll when repeat one song.
fixed: some code can't run under ubuntu

2009.12.4 release v1.04
fixed: can't show lyrics from file saved by the script, because not save as lrc format

2009.12.1 release v1.03
fixed: default scraper settings wrong

2009.11.30 release v1.02
changed: current line of lyrics not show at the bottom
fixed: add exception process when XBMC is not playing any media file
changed: calculate the time for the next line and use that instead of a hard coded 2.0, thanks Nuka1195

2009.11.29 release v1.01
fixed: freeze xbmc when lyrics not found
fixed: multi-thread access timer issue

2009.11.28 release v1.0
new feature: lyrics synchronized scroll when the song playing
fixed some bug, update to v1.01
i like the implimenting of the lrc support.

in refresh where you have.

PHP Code:
self.timer Timer(2.0self.refresh)

self.timer.start() 

would it work better to calculate the time for the next line and use that instead of a hard coded 2.0?
Nuka1195 Wrote:i like the implimenting of the lrc support.

in refresh where you have.

PHP Code:
self.timer Timer(2.0self.refresh)

self.timer.start() 

would it work better to calculate the time for the next line and use that instead of a hard coded 2.0?

Good idea! I'll try this. Thanks!
fixed some bug, update to v1.02

Change to calculate the time for the next line. thanks Nuka1195
fixed some bug, update to v1.04
put this in svn ok?
Nuka1195 Wrote:put this in svn ok?
It's ok. how to put in svn?

Have you test this script? some user say sometime freeze the xbmc. I think it because of using timer.
fixed: lyric not scroll when repeat one song.
update to v1.05
update to v1.1
and wish this version is more stable
fixed timer issue and update to v1.11
Great script a big thank you Big Grin

But I have a problem with music titles with a ', ´ or ` in the song title, because no lyrics would be found. Is ist possible to integrate a more fault tolerant search?

And another issus: under Ubuntu 9.10, in some files I have many □ in the text, I think it's a problem with UTF-8 or with the font, but what could I do?

And the last question: Is it possible to integrate something like a reload or lyrics change button, to switch between different lyrics for one file or to make a new search to switch after this the lyrics? For some songs your great script found more than one lyric and the one I selected is sometimes not the best...
panzaeron Wrote:Great script a big thank you Big Grin

But I have a problem with music titles with a ', ´ or ` in the song title, because no lyrics would be found. Is ist possible to integrate a more fault tolerant search?
Please give me some samples to test. the .mp3 file or download link.

panzaeron Wrote:And another issus: under Ubuntu 9.10, in some files I have many □ in the text, I think it's a problem with UTF-8 or with the font, but what could I do?
the script only get lyrics from a chinese site now, so maybe have some chinese charaters can't display without chinese font file.

panzaeron Wrote:And the last question: Is it possible to integrate something like a reload or lyrics change button, to switch between different lyrics for one file or to make a new search to switch after this the lyrics? For some songs your great script found more than one lyric and the one I selected is sometimes not the best...
add a button to scrape lyrics again is a good idea. but in order to do this, I have to hack the default skin of xbmc.
Thanks for the great script! the only problem I have with this script is that a lot of my music is dutchmusic and the site you are using doesn't have that it did found some english songs.
Is it also possible to use http://lyrics.wikia.com ? or does that site don't support the scrolling?
I know there is an other script CU Lyircs that is finding almost all my dutchsongs but it doesn't scroll

I hope there is a way to have both (scrolling and dutchsongs)
mvdaat Wrote:Thanks for the great script! the only problem I have with this script is that a lot of my music is dutchmusic and the site you are using doesn't have that it did found some english songs.
Is it also possible to use http://lyrics.wikia.com ? or does that site don't support the scrolling?
I know there is an other script CU Lyircs that is finding almost all my dutchsongs but it doesn't scroll

I hope there is a way to have both (scrolling and dutchsongs)

LRC Lyrics need LRC file which have timestamps to let lyrics synchronized scroll. the site lyrics.wikia.com haven't LRC type lyrics.

If you can find some site provide LRC lyrics in dutch, then you can make a scraper for LRC Lyrics with that site, like what lrc lyrics/resources/scrapers/ttplayer/lyricsScraper.py to do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11