Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: "adjust display refresh rate to match video"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Does this setting work with OSX? It doesnt seem to when I try it with My BenQ W10000. Or maybe I`m doing something wrong?
No, it isn't currently enabled. For the most part it doesn't seem to cause any issues for anything I watch on OS X.
Allright, thanks for notifying! I was expecting my projector to switch to 24p on certain sources and I was starting to go mad playing with settings both under xbmc and osx to have it work Laugh

Do you guys post a changelog anywhere with the updates?
Any way to turn it on, or does it not work yet?
bushwakko Wrote:Any way to turn it on, or does it not work yet?

To quote jmarshall, "No, it isn't currently enabled".
Is it enabeled in RC1 ? would really be nice with a changelog with the rapid updates these days.
RckStr Wrote:Is it enabeled in RC1 ? would really be nice with a changelog with the rapid updates these days.

No. If you want to trac progress see http://trac.xbmc.org/timeline
Thanks alot man Smile
davilla Wrote:No. If you want to trac progress see http://trac.xbmc.org/timeline

Hi, is there a ticket number for this - am having some trouble finding it Laugh

Also, have you guys looked at cscreen - its a tiny cmd line app that can set the screen size/refresh rates. All that would be needed is for XBMC to read the values required and pass it to cscreen.
Any news in this? Is this being worked on or is osx limitting this from happening?
RckStr Wrote:Any news in this? Is this being worked on or is osx limitting this from happening?

No news yet, see the trac ticket.
Any news on this yet? Im looking at that link you gave but it be great having a track number or something cos Im having a little trouble finding it.
I will make a thread in 2 min where we can work together on a script for auto refresh on OS X.

Let's see what we can find out. Smile
Or maybe Davilla can get the code from the plex guys. Ryan supposedly has it finished, although they havent released a build including it yet.
RckStr Wrote:Or maybe Davilla can get the code from the plex guys. Ryan supposedly has it finished, although they havent released a build including it yet.

davilla is waiting to see if plex boys release something, then he will take a peek Smile It's very interesting that after months of saying they would not be doing any display refresh rate adjustment that this pops out...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13