Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Color issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not sure where to post this I posted it in the color thread a few days ago and seemed to get no attention. I dont so much think its colors as it is a texture or .png that is missing or messed up though I have completly put in all the original images. Ok, Im a long time fan of XBMC and always try and edit my skins myself. I also try and make it personal to my liking. While editing Alaska trying to get it to fit my own liking I came up with this issue. The overlay for the movie is solid black and id prefer it not to be. I tried editing somethings and different color codes but am not sure what I am doing wrong. The color code which I am using (or wanting to) is 9cFFFFFF. I use this with my music overlay and it works fine. I get this in the following screenshots. any help would be appreciated thank you.

I'm completely re-doing the OSD stuff so I'd hang on for a bit if I was you.
I hope that poster OSD mod makes it into the next release! Or at least a mod to share with all of us Big Grin
I'd let hitcher do it his way, i think the red is a little too much.

Hitcher can the buttons (forward, play, rewind) etc have the button graphics as the ones in settings? that would be cool Smile
shadylog Wrote:I'd let hitcher do it his way, i think the red is a little too much.

Hitcher can the buttons (forward, play, rewind) etc have the button graphics as the ones in settings? that would be cool Smile

I wasnt asking for integration, I was just doing so for my own personal customization. I never really plan on releasing what I have as the code is probably fairly ugly and hacked up. Im no expert nor close, just a hobby of mine.
Just realized you already get the poster when you hit info (duh!) Disregard my last post.