Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library not showing shows in confluence, aeon, alaska or transparency 2.2!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I've been using XBMC for years now, at first it was on a actual xbox, and now i have 9.11 on a dedicated htpc. I have never had problems llike this before, but I cannot get my library to work properly. Under TV shows it shows thumbs for each show, but once you click on the thumb, no shows are found. I spent 8 hours yesterday fiddleing with it, forum searching and wiki reading. I read everything on this subject yet nothing changes. I changed all my files/folder names, added content correctly, and done everything suggested on the forum threads and the wiki. This is driving me nuts. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.
xrudepunk667 Wrote:Hello all, I've been using XBMC for years now, at first it was on a actual xbox, and now i have 9.11 on a dedicated htpc. I have never had problems llike this before, but I cannot get my library to work properly. Under TV shows it shows thumbs for each show, but once you click on the thumb, no shows are found. I spent 8 hours yesterday fiddleing with it, forum searching and wiki reading. I read everything on this subject yet nothing changes. I changed all my files/folder names, added content correctly, and done everything suggested on the forum threads and the wiki. This is driving me nuts. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

I have the exact same issue and I’ve also tried all the suggestions mentioned by you above. Could it be a Aeon skin issue? It shows correctly in the default skin that XBMC installs with. I’m pretty new to XBMC so please bare with me.