Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Skin seems slower in new XBMC build?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had an old build (Nov) of WindowsXBMC. But updated to a new build to use DSPlayer. So Im now using:

XBMC 9.11 27111 +DX Patch

Im using the same (beta 1) fresh download of the skin but its taking waayy longer to cache the thumbs. In movies mode, I view by Poster view, and its taking so much longer (cant scroll effectively anymore like I used to). (hit PGDN to scroll by big chunks and youre looking at 6+ secs to draw the posters)

anyone had this? its such a shame. Sad
PantsOnFire Wrote:I had an old build (Nov) of WindowsXBMC. But updated to a new build to use DSPlayer. So Im now using:

XBMC 9.11 27111 +DX Patch

Im using the same (beta 1) fresh download of the skin but its taking waayy longer to cache the thumbs. In movies mode, I view by Poster view, and its taking so much longer (cant scroll effectively anymore like I used to). (hit PGDN to scroll by big chunks and youre looking at 6+ secs to draw the posters)

anyone had this? its such a shame. Sad

i only get this if i build XBMC from the svn in debug mode it crawls (only when updating the library at startup)

I'm currently using Revision 27020 and everything is fine.