Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Open Subtitle integrated button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@makers of the backrow skin:

Regarding to THIS and this post could you make a button for this.

Maybe you could give him advise how to handle this.

Greetz

EDIT: Yes its working fine with the backrow skin (need latest SVN-Build).

If somebody want a complete walkthrough about how to add Opensubtitle to the backrow skin simply follow this page of this thread.
After post 723 Amet discribed everything very clearly.
I think this guide is also very good for newbies.
Sharpe, here is the full thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=56083. Seems like a nice addition. I can throw together a button for it's purpose on this side of things.
Heh - we already have it - I put it in a week ago (along with a music lyrics script) - select your script location in skin settings and select the Script (Two cogs) button to activate it.
the best thing is to create your own "script-OpenSubtitles_OSD-main.xml", script will default to that file in your 720p/1080p, if it doesnt find it in there it will go to scripts 720p folder.

I can make one up but cant guarantee that it will be consistent with the look of the skin Smile

Amet

edit: nice skin BTW, keep it up
Great work with this Amet btw - it's a really clever feature.

At the moment, like you say, it defaults to the xml in the script folder - which looks perfectly fine for now.
Sharpe Wrote:Great work with this Amet btw - it's a really clever feature.

Glad you like it Smile

Sharpe Wrote:At the moment, like you say, it defaults to the xml in script folder - which looks perfectly fine for now.

yes, it looks fine for now, anytime you wish to change the look of it just stick a new one in your 720p folder and script will use that one.you might need the media files in your media folder as well.

Amet
Oh nice, i didn't catch that update, course sometime's when i see changes in our svn, i am quickly looking at it in a hurry. Nice addition. I can make a proper button for it if need be.
@backrow authors: could you submit the backrow open subtitle modification directly to amat?

It would be nice if the OpenSubtitle Tool would be integrated on a good position. What about using it while playing a movie.
ubuntuf4n Wrote:@backrow authors: could you submit the backrow open subtitle modification directly to amat?

It would be nice if the OpenSubtitle Tool would be integrated on a good position. What about using it while playing a movie.

Its working fine on my side, I used SVN to install.
Amet Wrote:Its working fine on my side, I used SVN to install.

Could you get a confirmation from the backrow team, i mean if its working properbly.

And if it is than pls update your list of compatible skins.
Its here in your first post.

Quote:If you are running Transparency! 2.01, Aeon Hitched, Rapier or PM3.HD from SVN >r23729 you need to enable Subtitle button under skin settings and set the path to the script, for other skins look under download section for available skin hacks.

to this one..

Quote:If you are running Transparency! 2.01, Aeon Hitched, Rapier, PM3.HD or Backrow from SVN >r23729 you need to enable Subtitle button under skin settings and set the path to the script, for other skins look under download section for available skin hacks.

Just post here if you got an update from the backrow team, regarding the implementation of your nice OpenSubtitle OSD.
ubuntuf4n Wrote:Could you get a confirmation from the backrow team, i mean if its working properbly.

And if it is than pls update your list of compatible skins.
Its here in your first post.

to this one..

Just post here if you got an update from the backrow team, regarding the implementation of your nice OpenSubtitle OSD.

Sharpe Wrote:Great work with this Amet btw - it's a really clever feature.

At the moment, like you say, it defaults to the xml in script folder - which looks perfectly fine for now.

Sharpe confirmed that its working fine, I confirmed as well. need someone else to confirm? Smile

Amet
Thank you very much.
Just need to add a button in Skin settings, right ?
ubuntuf4n Wrote:Thank you very much.
Just need to add a button in Skin settings, right ?

correct
I hope the author of this skin will add the button and the option in the skin settings menu (for searching the path to the python skin),

otherwise nobody will be able to activate your OpenSubtitle OSD-PlugIn.
ubuntuf4n Wrote:I hope the author of this skin will add the button and the option in the skin settings menu (for searching the path to the python skin),

otherwise nobody will be able to activate your OpenSubtitle OSD-PlugIn.

like I told you, it is there in the latest code on SVN

Pages: 1 2