Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: "Refresh" All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just updated all of my nfo's using Ember and want this to show through in XBMC. I cannot find a way to do this apart from separately going into each movie, looking up the "information" and "refresh".
Is there a way to "refresh" all movies at once.
Nothing I can see that effects all movies has this affect.

Helps please?

V.
This is one thing that I looked for as well earlier, but could never find anything about. So I just blew away my database and rescanned everything again. It'll be faster for you than I since you have built NFO files for everything. Maybe give that a shot?
Currently, there's no way to do an automated database "refresh". You could, however, change your root folder path, and then add that path to the database. That tricks Xbmc into thinking they are new files, but it means everything will be listed twice. You then fix the duplicates, with "clean library" as that will purge out all the old entries which are now inaccessible because their path is no longer valid.
Cheers guys. I'll try that kraqh3d. Sounds like the best way with no inbuilt way of doing this.

Exact same set up as me joshuass although I added an ATI 3400 to utilise the hybrid crossfire. Thinking of ditching that though and getting a Nvidia card so that I can take advantage of the hardware decoding.
Well, you'll be pleasantly surprised that ATI's new 10.4 drivers bump up hardware decoding considerably for ATI hardware!

I'm salivating over a 5450 with HD Audio support heh.