Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] VeeHD (VeeHD.com) Video Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Got some time to kill. It has searchbox and channels and nothing much, just a high-resolution vides/films provider.

You can report any problem encountered with the log, please. Enjoy it! (you need an account from the website).

Must Read: In case you have found unworking video, go to the website and test with the same video first. Most of the time, that video is not available or in some cases the server is responding too slow (which you need to do multiple clicks to get it working).
thats awesome! i was waiting for this one. I'll check it out when I get home. really looking forward to it. for people that haven't used this website, it is really nice. everything is great quality.
umm not at my box right now but the plugin still brings up video list but when you click on a video there is no "play" link as of 2 days ago dont know if their was a sight change but i use it alot so a fix would be very appreciated.. I know that was very much a run on sentence but im a little drunk right now sorry.
got busy lately, sorry. fixed it in Rev. 01. Enjoy!
ThanksBig Grin
Updated to support Dharma release.
Hi:

How do we get user account on TV catchup.com as the website only allow UK local IP address to create account. Can you remove the TV catchup account requirement?
viking2003 Wrote:Hi:

How do we get user account on TV catchup.com as the website only allow UK local IP address to create account. Can you remove the TV catchup account requirement?

This thread is for veehd.com video plugin. I dont know about tv catchup but you can access veehd.com and create free account from just anywhere in the world Wink
im using xbmc on appletv and with this plugin short videos play fine but movies just load for a while then dont play do you know of a fix for this?
I have appletv and had issue too until i signed up at veehd and then put info in and worked well after,sometimes you have to let it buffer though,but great addon for lots of shows and movies!
mynumbistongue Wrote:im using xbmc on appletv and with this plugin short videos play fine but movies just load for a while then dont play do you know of a fix for this?

mynumbistongue: I have problem with buffering/stop videos too actually and i think it is because the respond time from veehd server is too long and xbmc had to cut it off. My temp solution is to retry maybe 2-3 times before giving up. Yes, you must create your user pass or else you wont see any videos load up.

docmichael: thanks for your feedback.
multiple tries worked thanx
The add-on is failing on me, while it was working just great in the past.
Am I the only one seeing this?
I too have been trying to use this plugin and it is not working,you can see the links but once you try to access them you get a script error.Have user name and password so that isn't the issue...any new updates coming?
Updated to v1.3. All is fine with my setup. Report to this thread if you find problems.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6