Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: "All Seasons" removel setting [Suggestion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, as the title says. This is a suggestion. Hell it might even be in there somewhere and I have missed it.

What I would like is a way to disable the "All Seasons" folder from a TV show. All my shows are listed in the library as they should be. So I don't need the extra folder to navigate passed. All shows in the library should be (if you are using the "theTVBD.com") as season 1, season 2 and Season 0 for Specials. So there really is no need for a "All Seasons" folder with everything listed in one big list (like Star Trek TNG is Big list). So I was wondering if it can be disable with a setting in the future. I Can't just say remove it. As I am sure there is a reason for it when it is used with different TV show scrappers. But you really don't need it when you are using the "theTVDB.com" as your main TV show scrapper.

So just need a setting somewhere that lets you turn it off.

Hope you can see you way to making this happen in the future.

Oddsodz
Search the wiki, this feature is already there.

irc stick the following in your advancedsettings.xml (may need to go in the video lib section):

<hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
That's just what I needed. Tested and works.

Thanks