Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: queeup's add-on repository
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello guys,

This is my Kodi repository.
  • Download this file (v4.0.0 Jarvis repo)
  • System/Settings/Add-ons and chose "Install from zip file"
  • Choose downloaded repository zip file.

That's it. You can download my add-on's for Kodi.

Add-on's:
  • Democracy Now
  • Subliminal (OpenELEC only)
Did some installing, uninstalling, reinstalling, refreshing and all seems to work just fine. Encountered no problems Smile
You did a very good job .... Congratulations ;-)
I do also open my repository soon ... but if have still this issue with names and id's
Change to dot. Come on man it's not so hard Tongue
Worked all good mate.

P.S. Your YouTube trailers one is borked. when i try to go into to any of the menu items i get Script failed Addon.py

Cheers,
Crash
The Repo is working great for me too. As Crash123 stated, the Youtube trailers fails after the initial listing.
Yep I already marked broken. Problem is how can you install it? In my XBMC not allowed to install YTrailers because of broken marked. Unless you downloaded zip file and install it manually.
It wasn't listed as broken for me and it installed straight from the repo. I'm not sure what build I was running but it wasn't more than 2 days old.
I believe broken tag was added recently for addons.
I made this and listed your repository.
http://code.google.com/p/linklist-xbmc-repositorys/
Cheers from switzerland
Hans
I have started a wiki page for repository owners to list their unofficial repositories.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Uno...positories
Wonderful idea. I think Hitcher has one for Alaska that could be added.
Great work this wiki-page ....
Congratulations ....
Cheers Hans
An add-on which installs unofficial repositories would be quite neat imo..
Let's not take this too far...

Keep in mind that developers and maintainers should still be pushing hard for inclusion in the main repo.

TheUni
Pages: 1 2 3