Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ClearArt? Where is it coming from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am not sure if this is related to your skin or not but I started noticing files that are titles "clearart" int he TV folders and they show up when you pause while watching an episode. I think this is AWESOME but would like to know where they are coming from as I don't think their coming from the site that you get logo's from.
Thank you sir Big Grin
so how is the other skin handling the cleararts? do they have them in tvshow folder or media folder? for me having them in media folder makes most sense since then u don't need to care how your folder structure is. hence tvshow\avi, tvshow\season\avi or tvshow\season\episode\avi should also work flawless on rared shows (not tested).
in your tvshow parent folder is the best way.
well at least the clearart show even if the tvshow is rared. gonna try do logos also from a logo folder instead of tvshow parent
nice. managed to get logos working from extras folder. that fixes the logo not displaying if shows are rared. to bad i must change code on every view i wanna use to get it to work.
I can't use the media folder as it doesn't match shows properly. any show with special characters in the name - [:!*] wont match.

I'm a big seeder but if someone packs it in rar's, sorry but I'm going to unrar and move to season folder and no seeding on that episode...
! is supported in windows at least. haven't found a show that it couldn't match yet. i'm to lazy to unpack everything and the main reason for me using xbmc is that it plays archives.
ait found a show that needed : but i just edited the title and it worked. hope that is a quickfix.
is there a way to get the clearart automatically via xbmc? I have the latest version of the night skin and i dont have any clearart.
bdee1 Wrote:is there a way to get the clearart automatically via xbmc? I have the latest version of the night skin and i dont have any clearart.
If you are running an Eden version of XBMC see my signature Wink
If you are still Using Dharma10.1 you can use Logo-Downloader (which needs skin support to run)

All the clearart itself comes from http://fanart.tv