Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Update] Shade on repo is now up-to-date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The issues with the last upload were resolved and it is now up-to-date.

Go get it!
Shocked

Nice!
Alert! Now it seems to be crashing xbmc. stay tuned.

GEEZ!!!
We'll take a look.
Ok, its the textures.xbt file.

For some reason when they uploaded it it created a xbt file and it is crashing xbmc. Delete it and it will work.
Looks like we are good to go now!!!!

Just tried it and all pulled well.
immediately after install Shade skin form xbmc repo, XBMC reload loop continuously.

I try press Ctrl+Alt+2 but nothing happens.
how to stop load xbmc?

my system: Revo 3610, Xbmc Dharma beta1
byxil Wrote:immediately after install Shade skin form xbmc repo, XBMC reload loop continuously.

I try press Ctrl+Alt+2 but nothing happens.
how to stop load xbmc?

my system: Revo 3610, Xbmc Dharma beta1

See here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=81112

Also, please remember this was an xbmc issue, not a Shade issue. Shade was just the skin that had bad luck.
I try with recovery mode at boot menu (dual boot menu) and I rename the folder skin.shade in home/revo/.xbmc/addons in bad.shade
but when reboot the system, I have same situation: the logo xbmc loop load.

another help?
byxil Wrote:I try with recovery mode at boot menu (dual boot menu) and I rename the folder skin.shade in home/revo/.xbmc/addons in bad.shade
but when reboot the system, I have same situation: the logo xbmc loop load.

another help?

Delete the skin.shade folders and/or files in:

c:\program files\xbmc\addons

This one is dependent upon your OS:

..\app data\roaming\xbmc\addons

..\app data\roaming\xbmc\addons\packages

Then, download it again.
Strangely, after deleting and reimporting my movie db, some posters are not pulled although everything is very neatly organized. I'm pretty much positive this is not a shade issue though.

igotdvds: in list views, the white selection background seems to be faded on the far right. is that intentional?
vanOert Wrote:Strangely, after deleting and reimporting my movie db, some posters are not pulled although everything is very neatly organized. I'm pretty much positive this is not a shade issue though.

igotdvds: in list views, the white selection background seems to be faded on the far right. is that intentional?

No, not intentional and quite strange as I see it too. It snot that way on my local skin only the one from the repo. Same images, something is screwy.

Luckily that is only a file mode view so the important stuff doesnt see the problem. Wink
I deleted file guisettings.xml and now xbmc work.
thanks
igotdvds Wrote:No, not intentional and quite strange as I see it too. It snot that way on my local skin only the one from the repo. Same images, something is screwy.

Luckily that is only a file mode view so the important stuff doesnt see the problem. Wink

Change line 106 in the ViewFileMode.xml from

PHP Code:
<texture border="0,2,0,2">white.png</texture

to

PHP Code:
<texture border="2">white.png</texture

and that'll fix it.
Hitcher Wrote:Change line 106 in the ViewFileMode.xml from

PHP Code:
<texture border="0,2,0,2">white.png</texture

to

PHP Code:
<texture border="2">white.png</texture

and that'll fix it.

You are like a genie that comes out of nowhere and grants wishes, thanks man!
Pages: 1 2