Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Small MOD for fanart view
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Ronie,

Transparency is a fantastic skin! The functionality is awesome, and T! is very flexible, allowing you to customize it deeply to suit your taste. I particulary like the idea of treating fanart as the main thing throughout the skin. That's why I have set fanart view as my default view for all modules (Movies, TV Series, Music, Games). This way I have a consistent feeling browsing through XBMC.

I would like to see though, in the Movies fanart view, IMDb's Tagline and the number of items in the upper part of the screen (see mockup in linked image below):

I know that's a very personal request, so I'm not suggesting to incorporate it to Transparency. But perhaps you could tell me what code I have to insert in View-Fanart.xml (I assume this is the right file) to display these lines in fanart view.

Maybe some other user with skinning knowledge could help me?

Thanks,
Spider
you need these two infolabels:
ListItem.Tagline
Container.NumItems

you can but it somewhere in the <include name="Fanart-Videos_Extras"> section of View_Fanart.xml

btw, your mediaflags are messed up. it's a mixture of the old and new mediaflags set....
a fresh svn checkout should fix that.