Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: A couple of problems with Dharma RC1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have started playing around with RC1 and there are a couple of things acting strangely in Night. (If there is a new skin update for this version, please disregard this).

New Smart Playlist - I of course tried this first in the hopes it will start working for me with a new version. It is still not working but now seems broken in a new way. When I select it I get the set content dialog as if I was adding a source.

Movies vs HD movies - These two items seem switched in Settings > Skin. When you turn on Movies you get a HD Movies home screen item and when you turn on HD Movies you get a Movies home screen item.
Ranger Rob Wrote:I have started playing around with RC1 and there are a couple of things acting strangely in Night. (If there is a new skin update for this version, please disregard this).

New Smart Playlist - I of course tried this first in the hopes it will start working for me with a new version. It is still not working but now seems broken in a new way. When I select it I get the set content dialog as if I was adding a source.

Movies vs HD movies - These two items seem switched in Settings > Skin. When you turn on Movies you get a HD Movies home screen item and when you turn on HD Movies you get a Movies home screen item.

1. Never heard of that one, do you get the same behavior in Confluence?

2. Seems fine on my end, obviously I'm using a newer version than the Repo, but I doubt I touched that code in forever so can't imagine that causing trouble in the Repo version...
My biggest problem with the Dharma release candidate is that the mouse won't disappear. It will do it sometimes but if anything changes such as I alt+Tab to another application and then go back to XBMC the mouse won't go away so my remote will start acting very strange. Is anyone else complaining about that?
Sorry about the slow response.

Yep. It is not a night issue, it happens in confluence too. Nevertheless, here is problem 1:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Problem 2 was my mistake...please disregard.
I've test it and this doesn't happen to me, Win 7 64 + RC1.