Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Wall view in video files mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

Why has the Wall view in files mode dissapeared ?

Thanks
up ! thanks
I thought it was too confusing of a layout for a new user. Code is still there, if you'd like line 45:

<!--<include>Viewtype_Wall</include> 54 -->
to
<include>Viewtype_Wall</include>

Not available this second, will be after next update...
mcborzu Wrote:I thought it was too confusing of a layout for a new user. Code is still there, if you'd like line 45:

to

Not available this second, will be after next update...

I've modified MyVideo.xml but the wall view is not proposed ...
You'll need to reload the skin or restart xbmc after making xml changes.
hikaricore Wrote:You'll need to reload the skin or restart xbmc after making xml changes.

I know that ! thanks but after restarting xbmc, wall view is not in the list of view in video file mode !
jeepcook Wrote:I know that ! thanks but after restarting xbmc, wall view is not in the list of view in video file mode !

After NEXT update you can follow the example I posted earlier
Hi,

Same problem with the last svn version, I have this line
<include>Viewtype_Wall</include><!-- 54 -->

but not this line :

so If I put <include>Viewtype_Wall</include> instead, the wall view is not in the list of view in files mode .

Thanks for your help !!
Would this work in the Music and TV Show Library view? I love this view, but I want to use it consistently in all the sections.

P.S.: In the bottom menu it says "Library" when in file mode and vice versa.
generator Wrote:Would this work in the Music and TV Show Library view? I love this view, but I want to use it consistently in all the sections.

P.S.: In the bottom menu it says "Library" when in file mode and vice versa.

I will try that this evening, but I would like to have the wall view in file mode not in library mode .. I use this view with tvheadend to have a wall with all channels logos ..
Where can I find the skin files in the new Dharma release? Can't find them anymore.

And is there any reason why not all views are available in very section?
jeepcook Wrote:Hi,

Same problem with the last svn version, I have this line

but not this line :

so If I put <include>Viewtype_Wall</include> instead, the wall view is not in the list of view in files mode .

Thanks for your help !!

I didn't specify it's MyVideo.xml you need to edit, line 45 of MyVideo.xml change

to
mcborzu Wrote:I didn't specify it's MyVideo.xml you need to edit, line 45 of MyVideo.xml change

to

ok but I don't have this line !! I have
and not
jeepcook Wrote:ok but I don't have this line !! I have
and not

It's up to date on GIT, are you using GIT or xbmc-passion. if XBMC-Passion due to time difference sometimes it's 9pm (France) when they sync Repo's?

Either way it's two lines of code, the one I already showed you in MyVideo.xml and change line 54 in Viewtype_Wall.xml:

Quote:<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(no_Wall) + [Container.Content(Movies) | Window.IsActive(videofiles) | substring(container.folderpath,plugin://plugin.video.apple.movie.trailers.lite)]</visible>
mcborzu Wrote:It's up to date on GIT, are you using GIT or xbmc-passion. if XBMC-Passion due to time difference sometimes it's 9pm (France) when they sync Repo's?

Either way it's two lines of code, the one I already showed you in MyVideo.xml and change line 54 in Viewtype_Wall.xml:

I use xbmc-passion ! ok I will test this evening !
Pages: 1 2