Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Update 'recently added' from standby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have Acer Ravo R3700 running running latest version of XBMC Live with Xperience skin

Just wondering if there was a way of having the "recently added" on Movies and TV home screen update from suspend.

It works great if I boot from off but from Suspend the thumbnails won't change to the most recently added.

I know the library is updating from suspend. All new stuff appears if I go into Tv / Movies.

Would be ideal, especially for TV if could just play an episode from the home screen.
Settings > Customisation > Toggles > Media > Recently Added Script > Update When Pressing Up From Home.
Hitcher Wrote:Settings > Customisation > Toggles > Media > Recently Added Script > Update When Pressing Up From Home.

Thanks for the quick reply

Probably worth pointing out I have a Pioneer HTPGS1 and use a pre configured file that allows me to use the remote for that to control XBMC.

When I set it as per above i.e. press up on home screen it doesn't do anything. I take it it means up on the remote.

When I press up on the Movies or TV is obviously when I get the option to see Recently Added. If I press up elsewhere zip happens, if I press down I get the Power and Favourites options.

Am I missing something or is it a limitation of my remote configuration.
It means the script gets run when you press Up to get to the Recently Added list.
Hitcher Wrote:It means the script gets run when you press Up to get to the Recently Added list.

Beautiful, thank you very much and sorry for th dumb question

Cheers