Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No tv channel list, only radio channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
first: sorry for my english.

I have problem with xbmc-pvr form git. With xbmc-antiquated all is ok, but when compiled and installed as in this howto I don't have tv channels, only radio.

Tvheadend is compiled from this git repository.

Where might be a problem?

I run new install on a new .xbmc directory.

I can add logs in the afternoon.
zibzib Wrote:I can add logs in the afternoon.
please do, a full debug log
dushmaniac Wrote:please do, a full debug log

http://pastebin.com/zsCp4pDz
could you try to delete the file ~/.xbmc/userdata/Database/MyTV4.db and start xbmc again.
dushmaniac Wrote:could you try to delete the file ~/.xbmc/userdata/Database/MyTV4.db and start xbmc again.

no change, I tried this before
right, that's odd. the log is showing that the channels are being sent by tvheadend, but they're not used for some reason.

did you use the last revision from the xbmc-antiquated fork with the same tvheadend revision? because that would mean I messed something up when I copied things over.
dushmaniac Wrote:did you use the last revision from the xbmc-antiquated fork with the same tvheadend revision? because that would mean I messed something up when I copied things over.
yes, last xbmc-antiquated grom git and the same tvheadend revision all the time
ok thanks for reporting this. use the xbmc-antiquated tree then. I'll have a look later.