Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Guide for Xperience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a mockup of the TV Guide for the Xperience, based on the code of igotdvds in Simplicity and Sharpe on Backrow. and of course the excellent Next Aired Script from ppic

I think i will give it a try and see how it goes with the code.

What do you think ?

Cheers
Nessus
Looks fantastic
Looks great hope it works on Apple TV2

Thanks
I threw this togther tonight for my new skin I am working on. I use Xperience fonts and textures for it so the code could easily be transfered to help you out. My code is much easier to look at than Simplicity's since I cleaned it up a bit and do not have a banner and poster section created. Let me know if you need any help with it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I've clean up and modify the code (based on the above mockup) and now is partially working on Xperience. Hopefully i will post some results next week.

Cheers
Nessus
this looks nice!

i hope someone will make something like this for the pvr frontend.
Any updates on this?
It's done.

I just want to finish some other things and i will post a complete mod of the skin with some new additions in views, scripts etc.

Here is sneak pick :

Cheers
Nessus
Cool, looking forward to the release.
nessus Wrote:It's done.

I just want to finish some other things and i will post a complete mod of the skin with some new additions in views, scripts etc.

Here is sneak pick :

Cheers
Nessus

Any news on this?
Yes.
Ηopefully next week i will post the whole modded version.

Cheers
Nessus
nessus Wrote:Yes.
Ηopefully next week i will post the whole modded version.

Cheers
Nessus

SweetSmile
espengaasemyr Wrote:SweetSmile

+1 on that, can't wait.
I want... I want... I need... I need