Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] The Pirate Bay (program) add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I noticed a few request for this and I was bored Smile

With this add-on you can browse, search and download .torrent files from The Pirate Bay.

Download here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6G8VF8EH
Very Cool.
Working very well. :-)
HOORAY! Well done once again sir. This plugin shines!
This sound great, however I can't seem to download - am I missing something? Installed the plugin from zip and all the lists come up (Top 100 etc.) and all the correct torrent titles appear but when I click on one it just takes me to an empty directory. I use utorrent, do I need to install something else too? I went into the plugin settings and set the download directory to my utorrent downloads directory. Thanks in advance.
Any screenshots?
whufclee Wrote:This sound great, however I can't seem to download - am I missing something? Installed the plugin from zip and all the lists come up (Top 100 etc.) and all the correct torrent titles appear but when I click on one it just takes me to an empty directory. I use utorrent, do I need to install something else too? I went into the plugin settings and set the download directory to my utorrent downloads directory. Thanks in advance.

This Plugin doesn't download torrent files automatically (there is no client included).

1. You've to specify an output directory (in the addon-settings).
2. The empty directory is just a visual condition (that you've actually pressed the button).
3. The torrent file will be in the specified directory.
4. You've to find the setting - Auto Download if new torrent-files found in .... directory - (try to find such an option in your fav torrent client).
5. Your own Client should then Auto-Download those files.

DazNoonan Wrote:Any screenshots?

The Plugin just shows a Top 100 List of several Contents, like ebooks / Music-Videos / etc.

Cheers
ubuntuf4n Wrote:The Plugin just shows a Top 100 List of several Contents, like ebooks / Music-Videos / etc.

Cheers

I see... Thanks Smile
ubuntuf4n Wrote:This Plugin doesn't download torrent files automatically (there is no client included).

Cheers

Thanks ubuntuf4n Wink
ubuntuf4n Wrote:This Plugin doesn't download torrent files automatically (there is no client included).

1. You've to specify an output directory (in the addon-settings).
2. The empty directory is just a visual condition (that you've actually pressed the button).
3. The torrent file will be in the specified directory.
4. You've to find the setting - Auto Download if new torrent-files found in .... directory - (try to find such an option in your fav torrent client).
5. Your own Client should then Auto-Download those files.

Thankyou so much, I feel like a proper idiot now! Didn't notice that it had put torrent files in my download directory. Anyone know if it's possible to setup utorrent to auto download new torrent files found in a particular directory? Can't seem to find any options for that. Now you've told me how to use it - ACE plugin, thanks.
whufclee Wrote:setup utorrent to auto download new torrent files found in a particular directory?

preferences -> directories -> last setting
DazNoonan Wrote:I see... Thanks Smile

divingmule Wrote:Thanks ubuntuf4n Wink

whufclee Wrote:Thankyou so much, I feel like a proper idiot now! Didn't notice that it had put torrent files in my download directory. Anyone know if it's possible to setup utorrent to auto download new torrent files found in a particular directory? Can't seem to find any options for that. Now you've told me how to use it - ACE plugin, thanks.

You're welcome.
Great work !

Is it possible to the same to btjunkie.org?

Thanks
coolman Wrote:Great work !

Is it possible to the same to btjunkie.org?

Thanks

I'm sure it is but I'm not really interested. I don't even have a torrent client installed at the moment Smile
Vrok Wrote:preferences -> directories -> last setting

Cheers, much appreciated. Spent ages trying to find that setting - I must have looked in the directory section of preferences 5+ times... think I may have finally lost the plot!

Plugin now works great for me and automatically downloads stuff too - thanks everyone.
Nice plugin. I have small suggestion, it would be nice to use movie and tv show scraper to automatically show more details about videos.
Pages: 1 2 3 4