Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Ace - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Ace 2 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=190)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Ace (/showthread.php?tid=159405)

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - chemstar - 2013-03-21

hi marcosqui,

first of all: Thank you for this beautiful piece of work! my xbmc has finally a face that it deserves.

till now i have observed one problem using ace in clean mode. when i put livetv in the background after some seconds my audio drops out and continues after 1-2 seconds again. i do use openelec on zbox ad 02 and this behavior isn't present when i switch to the confluence skin (live tv over the whole screen in background mode).

thanks again for everything!

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Funnychick - 2013-03-21

Another improvement would be to show the standard fanart in full screen musik playback mode, if no artist slide show is available (extrafanart folder missing).

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - voochi - 2013-03-21

Quite pretty but an ergonomic nightmare.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Omegatron - 2013-03-22

Ok I installed this on my htpc now with the same profile folder as mq4 i set the extrafanart path like in mq4 but i still dont get the extra fanart from the artist im playing music from.

Everybody has this?

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - deletedpenguin - 2013-03-22

I can't start/change a channel from the EPG. Is anyone else experiencing this? I recently upgraded to 12.1 if that helps.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - wtfchuck - 2013-03-22

(2013-03-22, 07:59)deletedpenguin Wrote: I can't start/change a channel from the EPG. Is anyone else experiencing this? I recently upgraded to 12.1 if that helps.

I have the same problem.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - manfeed - 2013-03-22

(2013-03-19, 13:21)manfeed Wrote: Congratulations!!!

Beautiful skin... thanks for sharing it with us!!!

I'm considering to use it as my main skin but there's something that puts me off... I'm not able to get extrafanart working in music visualization screen, it keeps showing only one fanart... It's just me or is it not implemented yet?

MarcosQui Wrote:I have no other report on this issue, I need to check.

(2013-03-22, 01:18)Omegatron Wrote: Ok I installed this on my htpc now with the same profile folder as mq4 i set the extrafanart path like in mq4 but i still dont get the extra fanart from the artist im playing music from.

Everybody has this?

So it seems that the bug is confirmed...

Re: [RELEASE] Ace - jayleekay - 2013-03-22

Any work around for getting smart playlists to autoplay?

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - nelsonamen - 2013-03-22

Beautiful skin and very easy to use.
Congratulations!!

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Zebbe152 - 2013-03-22

I found two things that's not displayed correctly:

1: If you pull up the info screen for a TV episode, the episode picture is cut in half.
2: I've set the flags bar to dark but in the info screen it stays white.

I've also got a suggestion; If you're playing a song, it would be nice to be able to choose the fan art of the current artist as the background image. I think that this is possible in MQ4.

I'd also like to thank you for all your hard work, the skin looks great! Big Grin

Edit: I'm using the latest version 1.2.5 from google drive...

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Omegatron - 2013-03-22

Request:

- When using wide view tv-shows, could you please add extra fanart as an option, now we see a screenshot from the episode with i find really ugly.

- when using the addon, The Trailers. I use panel view but it doesnt show the poster on the left side. could you add this? (like in MQ4)

thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - CutSickAss - 2013-03-22

@MarcosQui

Mentioning again how lovely the skin is would be redundant, you already know that! Thank you for including the CAPS font, by the way. A couple of bugs I should mention (Ace 1.2.5):
- In 'Sets' the background fanart is not visible, it just shows a black screen, probably because "value_defaultvideofanart" has no default value.
- In 'Sets', as well as in 'Genres', 'Year', etc., viewtypes "Wall", "CoverFlow" and "Shelf" are visible, but cannot be selected.

Also a question/suggestion: in DialogVideoInfo the initial focus right now is on 'Refresh'. Wouldn't it be better and faster if it was on 'Resume', or even 'Play'?

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - sirmeili - 2013-03-22

I saw there were some new views in the latest release, but I don't have access to it, so I just wanted to throw out a quick request. I like the new skin, but I don't like any of the options for Movie selection or Tv show selection. I used Aeon Nox for a long time, and I really liked the Big Fan view. I was wondering if it were possible to get a view like that in Ace.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - bass63 - 2013-03-23

@MarcosQui

I got a question about add-ons - most of them are included in extra pack, but not "movie sets".
The thread linked in first post is actually 6 months old and there's 2 versions mentioned - 2.1.3 and 3.0.3 - which one should we use?

And where can I find the link to the Google Drive containing 1.2.5 version of Ace?

Thank you!

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - slebeau - 2013-03-23

(2013-03-21, 17:41)MarcosQui Wrote: Hello all, Ace 1.2.5 available in Google Drive. (only for test)

Added: View GlassList.
Added: View Multiplex - Media Case support.
Added: View Multiplex - Extrathumbs layout.
Added: View Wall - Media Case support.
Added: View Low List - Slim List mode.
Added: View Panel - Option to show poster or clearart or clearlogo.
Added: View Panel - Media Case support.
Added: View Multiplex and view Showart - Option to set info panel always visible.
Added: Views Global - Option to prefer clearart or prefer clearlogo.
Added: Option to individually disable widgets on the main menu.
Added: Option to disable NowPlaying Widget in main menu.
Added: Pan&Scan effect in main menu.
Added: Playlists - Widget in Main Menu. Support MPAA and Rating flags.
Added: Flags Bar - Option to dark style.
Added: Tabs to facilitate access in portable devices (touchscreen).
Fixed: View Panel - Missing album name.
Fixed: Greek characters. (thanks to CutSickAss)
Fixed: German MPAA. (thanks to mad-max)
Fixed: Layout details in Weather Menu, horizontal, clean mode.

There has been much change in the code and there may be some new bug. If everything is ok this version goes to the official repository this weekend.

All other questions and requests will be analyzed soon.

YOU ROCK MARCOS!

i dont know why, but i have a problem scraping artists fanarts in music!!!......

I need to do them manually for each of them......... manually changing the scraper......sometime Universal, sometime audio database....

anyone can help me out?!!! I am on Gotham with Ace....

thanks guys!