Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Ace - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Ace 2 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=190)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Ace (/showthread.php?tid=159405)

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - deh2k7 - 2013-03-23

Hi Marcos,

I love Ace! You've done a really nice job on it. I have some questions on the media flags. It seems that you expect "v_mpeg2" as the codec value for the mpeg2 flag. You can also get "mpeg2" as a value depending on the container type.

Another one i noticed is vc-1. "vc-1" works, but i have also seen "vc1" and even "microsoft" come from mediainfo.

Can you update the flag recognition accordingly?

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Bigmonty - 2013-03-23

(2013-03-17, 18:29)MarcosQui Wrote: The script Skin Widgets was updated today, and now the percentage for episodes is shown correctly. Music Videos and Music not yet supported.

Has this hit the official repo yet as mine is still showing "Reproduced partially"

Great skin btw. I just have a couple of small issues with the way some things in TV and Movies sections are displayed but the overall look of the skin itself is the best out there, even Aeon Nox.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Ghostdivision - 2013-03-23

Really enjoying the skin, its now my favorite, its near perfect, just a few quick requests I hope this is ok.

1. Someone asked for showcase earlier, I just want to second this, can we get this classic view addedl? And if you do consider adding it, would you consider some way to integrate cdart as well, I tried out glassnox, and they have a few clever ways of incorporating cdart it would be nice if ace could also add showcase and somehow incorporate cdart.

2. I love how you can customize cases, but is their any chance we could get a bit nicer/newer case type, it just seems kind of plain and generic, the nox cases have some depth to them and look somewhat real, its just a minor suggestion.

3. I know this is a touchy subject, but would you consider revamping the playback menu a bit, i know you tried before and it was met with mixed emotions and you went back to the standard version, I dont say change the layout completely maybe just improve the look or design a bit. I just find the black background behind the buttons, and black wall when you hit info kind of cluttered and not very clean if pressed during playback. Just a minor comment and minior suggestion.

Other then that I would say its perfect for me, i cant imagine it any beter.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Nirvana - 2013-03-23

Just AWESOME!

Two things noticed so far:
- Channel Logos are not displayed correctly (obviously fitting in height but not in width if width > height)
- Artist names are not shown in Coverflow view

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - MarcosQui - 2013-03-23

(2013-03-22, 21:25)CutSickAss Wrote: @MarcosQui

Mentioning again how lovely the skin is would be redundant, you already know that! Thank you for including the CAPS font, by the way. A couple of bugs I should mention (Ace 1.2.5):
- In 'Sets' the background fanart is not visible, it just shows a black screen, probably because "value_defaultvideofanart" has no default value.
- In 'Sets', as well as in 'Genres', 'Year', etc., viewtypes "Wall", "CoverFlow" and "Shelf" are visible, but cannot be selected.

Also a question/suggestion: in DialogVideoInfo the initial focus right now is on 'Refresh'. Wouldn't it be better and faster if it was on 'Resume', or even 'Play'?

I suggest you use a modified version of MovieSets that I made for the MQ 4. Works perfectly:

For MovieSets is necessary install this modified version: This script belongs to Frost, I only remove the script that generates dependencies error.
http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/plugin.moviesets-11.9.5.2.zip

And install this script also:
http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/script.module.xbmcart-1.0.1.zip

PS. I guess that answers of bass63 also.

The other issues I need to check, for later.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - marv_el - 2013-03-23

hi,

great skin, but i have one question. where can i set, which subtitles addon should be used in the osd?

There is no way, Ace only supports the official addon - XBMC Subtitles.

I never saw the need to use other.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - taba - 2013-03-23

Hi,

Again great work Marcos,Ace is top notch...

just quick question...is it possible to set pan and zoom for main menu like in MQ?

thnx!

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - chemstar - 2013-03-23

"Hello all, Ace 1.2.5 available in Google Drive. (only for test)"

Where can i find Ace 1.2.5, where is the link to GD?

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - schumi2004 - 2013-03-23

(2013-03-23, 15:47)chemstar Wrote: "Hello all, Ace 1.2.5 available in Google Drive. (only for test)"

Where can i find Ace 1.2.5, where is the link to GD?
VIP/Donate users only.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - JimThend - 2013-03-23

Come posso inserire manualmente i clearart e logo ?? con aeon mq4 dovevo inserire le immagini nella cartella del film o serie tv

How do I manually enter clearart / logo? with aeon mq4 I insert images in the folder of the movie or TV series

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Wanilton - 2013-03-23

JimThend, if you have local arts, you need run Artwork downloader, (go to AD addon setting, advanced tab, and select use local files - set on), after run artwork donwloader, this solve and you have arts ok in your collection. Or use Artwork Downloader for collect in fanart.tv for you, this procedure for get local arts, change in frodo. For run the addon, go to top menu in collection and you have many option, choice one, and wait addon work.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - CutSickAss - 2013-03-23

(2013-03-23, 12:54)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2013-03-22, 21:25)CutSickAss Wrote: - In 'Sets' the background fanart is not visible, it just shows a black screen, probably because "value_defaultvideofanart" has no default value.

I suggest you use a modified version of MovieSets that I made for the MQ 4...

You misunderstood me. I'll try to explain it better (in the pictures below I've changed the language to Portuguese):

Even without the MovieSets add-on, sets can have a poster and a fanart assigned. Like this:
Image Image

But even so, the fanart is just a black background:

This is easily fixed by adding
Code:
<value condition="Container.Content(sets)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
in value_defaultvideofanart.

Ace 1.3.0 available.

Full changelog:

Added: View GlassList.
Added: View Multiplex - Media Case support.
Added: View Multiplex - Extrathumbs layout.
Added: View Wall - Media Case support.
Added: View Low List - Slim List mode.
Added: View Panel - Option to show poster or clearart or clearlogo.
Added: View Panel - Media Case support.
Added: View Multiplex and view Showart - Option to set info panel always visible.
Added: Views Global - Option to prefer clearart or prefer clearlogo.
Added: Views Global - Indicator for Audio streams and Subtitles.
Added: Option to individually disable widgets on the main menu.
Added: Option to disable NowPlaying Widget in main menu.
Added: Pan&Scan effect in main menu.
Added: Playlists - Widget in Main Menu. Support MPAA and Rating flags.
Added: Flags Bar - Option to dark style.
Added: Tabs to facilitate access in portable devices (touchscreen).
Added: Option to disable Date and Weather in main menu.
Fixed: View Panel - Missing album name.
Fixed: Greek characters. (thanks to CutSickAss)
Fixed: German MPAA. (thanks to mad-max)
Fixed: Layout details in Weather Menu, horizontal, clean mode.
Fixed: Playlist - Counter items inside the library.
Fixed: Music FullScreen and Extrafanart.
Fixed: Episode Info - Thumbnail outside screen.
Fixed: View CoverFlow Music - Missing Artist name.

(2013-03-23, 18:33)CutSickAss Wrote: - In 'Sets' the background fanart is not visible, it just shows a black screen, probably because "value_defaultvideofanart" has no default value.

Even without the MovieSets add-on, sets can have a poster and a fanart assigned...

Yes, I understand perfectly, just meant is that using addon the fanart is displayed correctly, but I'll include a change to the next version. Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - JimThend - 2013-03-23

(2013-03-23, 17:58)Wanilton Wrote: JimThend, if you have local arts, you need run Artwork downloader, (go to AD addon setting, advanced tab, and select use local files - set on), after run artwork donwloader, this solve and you have arts ok in your collection. Or use Artwork Downloader for collect in fanart.tv for you, this procedure for get local arts, change in frodo. For run the addon, go to top menu in collection and you have many option, choice one, and wait addon work.

Grazie Wanilton .. ho risolto il problema grazie al tuo suggerimento ( Thanks Wanilton .. I solved the problem thanks to your suggestion )

Vorrei un altro aiuto :

1) come mai alcune volte non visualizzo i titoli nella sezione concerti ?? (why sometimes I can not display the titles in the concerts? )

2) Sempre nella sezione concerti quando cerco di scaricare il clearart e logo restituisce un errore ( Also in the concert when I try to download the logo clearart and returns an error )

È possibile avere queste schermate ( ANIMAZIONE CD/DVD ) nella sezione giochi ?? ( You can have these screens (ANIMATION CD / DVD) in the game? )

Come si aggiorna alla nuova versione Ace 1.3.0 ?? ( How do I update to the new version 1.3.0 Ace? )

Grazie per tutto .. siete fantastici .. (Thank you for everything .. you are fantastic .. )