Kodi Community Forum
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags (/showthread.php?tid=157923)

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-05-23

(2013-05-23, 09:54)allard1992 Wrote: The top250 script in ember is the same as the universal scraper. I use also openelec 3.0.3. I prefer the standard audio icons but than coloured. They are clear and is the best for a distance from the tv. For pc is your mod the best.

The writer director and the actor icons are to bussy for the movie page in my opinion. Can i make this blue icons grey or something?

At last i have the imdb score but not the imdb rating logo. thats the icon in the map media/flags.

regarding the top250 icon again.

you find this icon in /media/common/imdb.png

one user once wrote that it was in uper case when he copied it: IMDB.png
it must be in lower case: imdb.png

please check that it is in lower case, might have something to do with this.
In my package its already in lower case of course but you never know what happens while copying files from one system to another.

regarding other icons you might like better, just copy those over the mod files from the original git zip and they should fit fine.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - allard1992 - 2013-05-23

(2013-05-23, 15:45)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2013-05-23, 09:54)allard1992 Wrote: The top250 script in ember is the same as the universal scraper. I use also openelec 3.0.3. I prefer the standard audio icons but than coloured. They are clear and is the best for a distance from the tv. For pc is your mod the best.

The writer director and the actor icons are to bussy for the movie page in my opinion. Can i make this blue icons grey or something?

At last i have the imdb score but not the imdb rating logo. thats the icon in the map media/flags.

In my package its already in lower case of course but you never know what happens while copying files from one system to another.

regarding other icons you might like better, just copy those over the mod files from the original git zip and they should fit fine.

The imdb star is working but the imdb rating is broke. If I show movie information he says 6.6/10 and he's not showing up the imdb rating png. only the number

Have you also some performance tips. You have everything black i dont know if that works. Its a little bit choppy now. Before it was a bit smoother. v-sync is of and the display is now 1920x1080 50 hz. The top bar is of rss is off. The lights on the backrounds are off. Can I do more?

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-05-23

(2013-05-23, 16:04)allard1992 Wrote:
(2013-05-23, 15:45)neurosis13 Wrote:

The imdb star is working but the imdb rating is broke. If I show movie information he says 6.6/10 and he's not showing up the imdb rating png. only the number

Have you also some performance tips. You have everything black i dont know if that works. Its a little bit choppy now. Before it was a bit smoother. v-sync is of and the display is now 1920x1080 50 hz. The top bar is of rss is off. The lights on the backrounds are off. Can I do more?

if the icon is there and in lower case and you installed the latest git hub nox version than i dont know what the problem could be, i dont have the ability to install open elec at the moment on my systems.

what do you mean with "black" ?

i am working right now on the flags to make the icons as small as possible in file size, without loosing quality, to keep performance on low end systems as good as possible but aeon nox is a lot heavier than other skins like ace or refocus, etc.
so there is not much i can do which will make very big speed improvements.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - allard1992 - 2013-05-23

ok. Thank for help. It looks great so its good for me.

The black in nox. I have everything blue

(2013-03-02, 04:54)neurosis13 Wrote: - new imdb top 250 icon
- new mpaa rating flags
- new HD resolution flags ( removed " HD ready"
- new subtitle flag
- new DVD icon (now blue)
- new HDTV source icon (now all blue)
- new dolby digital color

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?41eqqdwbgcb443a

This has clearly codec icons. Thats what i mean. I have now in the most cases two icons dts and in the back of dts showing up 5.1. Not dts and on the right 5.1 is so much easier to sea from a distance. Thats look a good update for me. Keep up the good work

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - boppyman - 2013-05-23

Hi Guys

Is there anyway to get this working without using the GIT version of Nox?

I tried it and its not far from perfect but its obviously not loading the all the colour flags because i haven't used GIT but that's not a problem because its the layout you have made that i want.

I have tried installing just the 1080i folder with a few images that are missing if the media folder is not used and its very very close to working but a few things need tweaking and i hope you can help with them as i think i need to edit the DialogVideoInfo.xml and/or Includes_WidgetLayout.xml.

So only a few issues comparing to your screenshot.

The title is small, the actor names text is too large, the play button text is missing and the genre/rating text is too large. Is this fixable by editing the xml's 1080i folder?

On a side note i made these a bit ago and thought you might want to add them for colour UK ratings as you've already used the HD logos i edited from KiSUAN Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=86759&pid=1194454#pid1194454

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - Crssi - 2013-05-24

Under \Aeon-Nox-master\media\flags\language is missing slv.png
It is the same flag as also correctly found under slovenia.png file. Wink

Thank you guys for your hard work. Big Grin

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-05-24

this is how you change the colors:

you need to adjust the same steps also in system/skin/custumizers/set area color + set up *

(2013-05-23, 18:33)boppyman Wrote: Hi Guys

Is there anyway to get this working without using the GIT version of Nox?

I tried it and its not far from perfect but its obviously not loading the all the colour flags because i haven't used GIT but that's not a problem because its the layout you have made that i want.

I have tried installing just the 1080i folder with a few images that are missing if the media folder is not used and its very very close to working but a few things need tweaking and i hope you can help with them as i think i need to edit the DialogVideoInfo.xml and/or Includes_WidgetLayout.xml.

So only a few issues comparing to your screenshot.

The title is small, the actor names text is too large, the play button text is missing and the genre/rating text is too large. Is this fixable by editing the xml's 1080i folder?

On a side note i made these a bit ago and thought you might want to add them for colour UK ratings as you've already used the HD logos i edited from KiSUAN Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=86759&pid=1194454#pid1194454

done, thanks for your help.
i think its better you stick with the git version, everything else is too much work and the changes made since the old repo are too much.

(2013-05-23, 17:03)allard1992 Wrote: ok. Thank for help. It looks great so its good for me.

The black in nox. I have everything blue

(2013-03-02, 04:54)neurosis13 Wrote: - new imdb top 250 icon
- new mpaa rating flags
- new HD resolution flags ( removed " HD ready"
- new subtitle flag
- new DVD icon (now blue)
- new HDTV source icon (now all blue)
- new dolby digital color

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?41eqqdwbgcb443a

This has clearly codec icons. Thats what i mean. I have now in the most cases two icons dts and in the back of dts showing up 5.1. Not dts and on the right 5.1 is so much easier to sea from a distance. Thats look a good update for me. Keep up the good work

unfortunatly, this feature has been removed by phil, i would have prefered the old way too.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - boppyman - 2013-05-27

Here's the rest of the colours ratings i made for the UK

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-05-27

(2013-05-27, 17:03)boppyman Wrote: Here's the rest of the colours ratings i made for the UK

thanks, it's in the mod now.

i think today or tomorrow i will upload the new version.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-05-28

here is the download link for the updated mod files:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tomb669uivmr7tt

you'll get a big speed improvement and there is still potential for a bit more, so i will continue to work on this.

enjoy.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - sanity - 2013-05-28

Thank you! Smile

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - elnino-1900 - 2013-05-28

hi..first post here..love the work u have done so far. was just wondering if an icon could be made for aac5.1 . i see there is one for aac2.0 but nothing for 5.1 ..correct me if im wrong please. also how do you get the audio and subtitle icons at the bottom of the movie information

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - ShadowTek - 2013-05-28

Thanks for new version, downloading now Smile

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - Slushy - 2013-05-28

Thanks for the update!

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - ShadowTek - 2013-05-28

EDIT:
I think you need to change the font size on the view video page for the runtime and IMDB ratings.