Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- daemox - 2011-01-14

Vankwish Wrote:Sorry man, the "OCD" part was just my obsessive demons kicking me Smile....Slightly off topic but I have to thank you for your comprehensive guides man, to a Linux noob like myself they are a godsend!

Understood Vankwish and thanks for the clarification. Big Grin

Also, thanks for the kind words on my guides.

Take care!

- aptalca - 2011-01-14

thezoggy Wrote:There is also a List view that is going to be added to the coming ep page.
Here is an image that shows all 3 (note that I have banner images so thats why the poster layout looks fugly)

Man, the pics displayed in my config are fanarts, so they look fugly in both views. Poster view squishes them horizontally, and the banner view squishes them vertically. How did you get banners to be displayed? (I guess it is because I have sickbeard set to not download any pics/metadata, so it is pulling the fanart from thetvdb but would appreciate a confirmation)

Thanks

- thezoggy - 2011-01-15

aptalca Wrote:Man, the pics displayed in my config are fanarts, so they look fugly in both views. Poster view squishes them horizontally, and the banner view squishes them vertically. How did you get banners to be displayed? (I guess it is because I have sickbeard set to not download any pics/metadata, so it is pulling the fanart from thetvdb but would appreciate a confirmation)

Thanks

go to your tv show folder, folder.jpg or cover.jpg is what sickbeard currently uses for the coming ep page. if the images' width > height.. you should use banner layout.. if height > width then use poster layout. if your image is a square.. well your SOL. I have xbmc confluence d/l my metadata.. which are banners.. so i use the banner layout. using the poster layout means my images get squished. there is a list view being added next week which doesnt use the metadata.. you might be best off using that one.

- thezoggy - 2011-01-15

Rannd Wrote:Thank you so much for this great program! I donated $20 today and hope to see even more updates for it

You can check the sickbeard forums for what's coming up,
http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=8
Look for the threads that start with: #sickbeard-ui

- bencorn - 2011-01-15

aptalca Wrote:Man, the pics displayed in my config are fanarts, so they look fugly in both views. Poster view squishes them horizontally, and the banner view squishes them vertically. How did you get banners to be displayed? (I guess it is because I have sickbeard set to not download any pics/metadata, so it is pulling the fanart from thetvdb but would appreciate a confirmation)

Thanks

Those look like perfectly proportioned banner pics in your banner view. Banners should look really wide and short, not like fanart which is 16:9 typically.

- thezoggy - 2011-01-15

well fanart.jpg is generally in 720p or 1080p.. and are not poster/banner. if you were to name your fanart.jpg to folder.jpg obviously it's not going to look right.

my folder.jpg images are in banner format, 758x140

- bencorn - 2011-01-15

Sorry, I just realized you were quoting someone else's images when you said you were having problems. Yea like zoggy said, banners and posters should be named folder.jpg and fanart should be fanart.jpg. If you get them mixed up you'll get some aweful looking layouts.

- cosmicr - 2011-01-15

anyone else having problems with the backlog? I can't force mine - it says not in progress, but instead of force being there, it says pause! Is this a skin issue?

- YodaEXE - 2011-01-15

cosmicr Wrote:anyone else having problems with the backlog? I can't force mine - it says not in progress, but instead of force being there, it says pause! Is this a skin issue?

You're right, the option to force it seems to have disappeared from mine as well.

- dannycorker - 2011-01-15

Any word on if we're getting a time zone fix yet? We don't need anything complicated, just a cosmetic change in the coming episodes section where it displays the time as whatever you set in config would be helpful? Thanks for all the great work!

- steve1977 - 2011-01-16

I noticed one change in the latest release: just aired movies used to be sent as "priority-high" to SAB, while backlog as "priority-nornal". This is not happening anymore since the latest update. Any chance to get this back?

- thezoggy - 2011-01-16

cosmicr Wrote:anyone else having problems with the backlog? I can't force mine - it says not in progress, but instead of force being there, it says pause! Is this a skin issue?

it's because the backlog was redone, now it's per show/season vs global. read this:
http://www.sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=812

- JoeMF - 2011-01-16

Hello Guys,

The first page of this thread warns about this app not for the newbies. I am a newbie on xbmc and not a programmer... but I understand what this app is for and is very interested to get this working for my full HTPC experience too. 205 pages later, is there now an easy procedure for the newbies so we can also enjoy this app?

Thanks!

- mwkurt - 2011-01-16

JoeMF...what platform are you running?

- kxy1983 - 2011-01-16

Anyone got a spare invite for nzbs.org? registrations are still closed. would appreciate it very much