Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- fishypops - 2011-02-16

thezoggy Wrote:that you have the post processing folder set to one that doesn't exist. from the lack of info provided I can only assume you are doing nzb blackhole method and have the tv download dir set to something invalid.

No, I am not using the black box and am using sickbeard post processing + SABNZDB.

Some shows work fine, others don't. What more information should I post ? I really do want to get this sorted. Thanks for your help.

XBMC notifications - fishypops - 2011-02-17

I am trying to send notifications from sickbeard to XBMC.

the ip of the machine running xbmc is 192.168.111.101. it is separate from the machine running sickbeard
i can ping 192.168.111.101

what port does xbmc run on ? i tried 8080, the test failed. I tried going into XBMC, Network, and changing the HTTP setting to port 80, still failed.

I am running Windows 7 on both machines.

- thezoggy - 2011-02-17

fishypops Wrote:No, I am not using the black box and am using sickbeard post processing + SABNZDB.

Some shows work fine, others don't. What more information should I post ? I really do want to get this sorted. Thanks for your help.

there are quite a few things we can check into, jump on the irc channel so we can work more efficiently than a forum ( http://webchat.freenode.net/ ) channel #sickbeard

- thezoggy - 2011-02-17

fishypops Wrote:I am trying to send notifications from sickbeard to XBMC.

the ip of the machine running xbmc is 192.168.111.101. it is separate from the machine running sickbeard

what port does xbmc run on ? i tried 8080, the test failed. I tried going into XBMC, Network, and changing the HTTP setting to port 80, still failed.

try to browse to that ip and port, do you see the xbmc webserver?

- Valdysses - 2011-02-17

For what it's worth, I ended up setting mine to port 8085 after running into trouble on 8080 (where Sab lives) and 80 (Lord knows why). So far as I could tell, 8085 wasn't used for much else.

- Valdysses - 2011-02-17

Also, here's a fun question.

I'm trying to get SB set up on my Windows Home Server machine. When I first try to launch the Web GUI, I get a password confirmation box with the text

Quote:A username and password are being requested by http://localhost:8081. The site says: "Admin Realm"

No matter what I set in the config.ini file, it doesn't accept it. I tried running the program as administrator without restrictions, but to no avail.

Any ideas?

EDIT:

I took some of my own medicine and tried running on port 8085 instead. Worked a treat. No clue why 8081 doesn't work, but frankly so long as it works I don't overmuch care.

- fishypops - 2011-02-17

thezoggy Wrote:there are quite a few things we can check into, jump on the irc channel so we can work more efficiently than a forum ( http://webchat.freenode.net/ ) channel #sickbeard

Thanks for the help. One thing though. I cicked on the freenode link, it would not let me in.... and maybe a coincidence but it my modem went down immediately after - trashed my internet. (reboot of the modem sorted this). Kinda sheepish about trying it again... any experience of this...? what username and password do i put it ?

- tboooe - 2011-02-17

fishypops Wrote:I am trying to send notifications from sickbeard to XBMC.

This may be obvious, but did you turn the option to allow control of the XBMC from other devices?

- ECEC - 2011-02-17

Just wanted to say that the new Add Show wizard is super nice and seems to work fine for me! Great job!

- midgetspy - 2011-02-18

ECEC Wrote:Just wanted to say that the new Add Show wizard is super nice and seems to work fine for me! Great job!

Thanks, it's been a long time coming :0)

- bmcclure937 - 2011-02-18

midgetspy Wrote:Thanks, it's been a long time coming :0)

I love it too!! Big Grin

Much cleaner and more user friendly!

Are there any plans to make backlog management more elegant? Unless I am missing something I currently feel like I can only view what is on backlog.

What I would like to have the ability to do is click on a backlogged item and tell SickBeard to attempt a download. Or maybe even an option to try processing all backlogged episodes.

I have some hanging in the backlog for one reason or another.

- FatBoyNotSoSlim - 2011-02-18

midgetspy, I've been trying to update from 479 to 480 in sickbeard directly, and everytime it's failed on me. I get asked to check the log.

In my log, I see these lines:
Quote:Log File

Minimum logging level to display:
Feb-07 23:24:23 INFO MAIN :: Checking database structure...
Feb-02 23:27:44 INFO MAIN :: Checking database structure...

Nothing has been added to my log since, and the errors section has changed in about 5 days (possibly since my last backlog scan). My current system uptime is 34 days, so February 2nd and 7th have no significance to my knowledge.

Any idea on what to do to fix up the log file (maybe it's too large?...) or to force through the update?

-FBNSS
(long time grateful user.)

- midgetspy - 2011-02-18

FatBoyNotSoSlim Wrote:midgetspy, I've been trying to update from 479 to 480 in sickbeard directly, and everytime it's failed on me. I get asked to check the log.

In my log, I see these lines:

Nothing has been added to my log since, and the errors section has changed in about 5 days (possibly since my last backlog scan). My current system uptime is 34 days, so February 2nd and 7th have no significance to my knowledge.

Any idea on what to do to fix up the log file (maybe it's too large?...) or to force through the update?

-FBNSS
(long time grateful user.)

If you restart SB does your log not start up again? What does it show in the console if not?

- FatBoyNotSoSlim - 2011-02-18

midgetspy Wrote:If you restart SB does your log not start up again? What does it show in the console if not?

Oddly enough, after rebooting, I'm now running version 480, but my log file is still not updating. Take a look in my Logs folder, I see "sickbeard.log" and sickbeard5.log" from 7th Feb and 30th Jan respectively, both are 24,415KB each. Is there a max file size?

For the console part, I get a lot (I'm talking 000s/0000s of lines) of this error:
Quote:ValueError: I/O operation on closed file
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "logging\handlers.pyo", line 71, in emit
File "logging\handlers.pyo", line 145, in shouldRollover
ValueError: I/O operation on closed file
Theres a few other lines thrown in there for normal operations, such as finding a newly downloaded show, and moving/renaming/updating to XBMC it.

EDIT: Running on Windows 7 aswell, oh and holy shit! The 'SickBeard.exe.log' file in the root directory is 3.6GB!

- thezoggy - 2011-02-18

FatBoyNotSoSlim Wrote:Oddly enough, after rebooting, I'm now running version 480, but my log file is still not updating. Take a look in my Logs folder, I see "sickbeard.log" and sickbeard5.log" from 7th Feb and 30th Jan respectively, both are 24,415KB each. Is there a max file size?

For the console part, I get a lot (I'm talking 000s/0000s of lines) of this error:

Theres a few other lines thrown in there for normal operations, such as finding a newly downloaded show, and moving/renaming/updating to XBMC it.

EDIT: Running on Windows 7 aswell, oh and holy shit! The 'SickBeard.exe.log' file in the root directory is 3.6GB!

yes this is a known problem, just delete your log directory contents and it will be fixed.