Kodi Community Forum
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support (/showthread.php?tid=202302)

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - sveni_lee - 2014-10-14

Phil,

there is a menu overlapping in Aeon-Nox-Helix when I hit "m" in homescreen during playing music (radio).

and the second issue, I'm unable to get "next-aired" as witged on homescreen.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-10-14

NextAired widget will be removed for now because that script doesnt offer the possibility to be used as a plugin. (--><content>plugin://...</content>)
the other one will get fixed.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - woodside - 2014-10-14

Getting this extendedinfo error with the last update (Helix), when selecting info for movies.

PHP Code:
06:31:20 T:124   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
 - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>

Error Contents: global name 'movie' is not defined
           Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 580in <module>

Main()

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 44in __init__
            self
._StartInfoActions()

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 210in        _StartInfoActions
            passHomeDataToSkin
(GetExtendedMovieInfo(MovieId))

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\TheMovieDB.py"line 342in GetExtendedMovieInfo

if ("backdrop_path" in movie) and (movie["backdrop_path"]):

NameError: global name 'movie' is not defined

-->End of Python script error report<-- 

oops, forgot to rename a variable. fixed now.

(2014-10-14, 16:02)phil65 Wrote: oops, forgot to rename a variable. fixed now.
A couple of things that are probably just because WIP and you just haven't gotten to them yet but thought I would let you know.

selecting "info" then selecting an actor and then "extra info" does nothing but return to the actors list for the movie.

"Episodes" view type labels are all off alignment in different screens. (Tvshows, Artists, Albums and such.)

There are a few list and/or label alignment issues I could give you but I figure you know about them and just haven't got to them yet. I could make note and let you know if you wish or if you prefer just wait till you get closer to finishing development.

yeah, screenshots of the missing alignment issues would be nice, would save me some time. I assume that youre using helix branch?

(2014-10-14, 16:40)phil65 Wrote: yeah, screenshots of the missing alignment issues would be nice, would save me some time. I assume that youre using helix branch?
Yes Helix branch. I'll give you screenshots as I find them. Do you also want all the extendedinfo errors I find? Not sure if you want those because they may just be because of something you just haven't finished yet (WIP related) or what not.

(2014-10-14, 16:53)woodside Wrote:
(2014-10-14, 16:40)phil65 Wrote: yeah, screenshots of the missing alignment issues would be nice, would save me some time. I assume that youre using helix branch?
Yes Helix branch. I'll give you screenshots as I find them. Do you also want all the extendedinfo errors I find? Not sure if you want those because they may just be because of something you just haven't finished yet (WIP related) or what not.

i know about the XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory errors. info for other stuff is welcome.

Here are a few.

Getting this error when selecting "Online Info" in the "movie info" screen.

PHP Code:
08:22:07 T:6424   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>

Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 580in <module>

Main()

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 44in __init__
                                                self
._StartInfoActions()

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 75in _StartInfoActions
                                                passDataToSkin
('SimilarLocalMovies'GetSimilarFromOwnLibrary(self.dbid), self.prop_prefixself.windowself.controlself.handle)

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\Utils.py"line 209in GetSimilarFromOwnLibrary

if countries[0] == item['country'][0]:

IndexError: list index out of range

-->End of Python script error report<-- 

When selecting "Online Info" in the TVShows info screen i'm not getting an error but "Similar Online" screen is
blank and getting the screen below with the posters when choosing "Studio Movies".

that dialog will get removed. was mainly only hacked in for testing. the alignment issues should be fixed now.

(2014-10-14, 17:57)phil65 Wrote: that dialog will get removed. was mainly only hacked in for testing. the alignment issues should be fixed now.

All good... thanks. Not sure if you are aware of this or not but the filename has changed in Helix for the lyrics script from
"script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml" to "script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml"

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/39210e3454324c67850ce33fc867bfa7c7589047

(2014-10-14, 18:19)woodside Wrote:
(2014-10-14, 17:57)phil65 Wrote: that dialog will get removed. was mainly only hacked in for testing. the alignment issues should be fixed now.

All good... thanks. Not sure if you are aware of this or not but the filename has changed in Helix for the lyrics script from
"script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml" to "script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml"

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/39210e3454324c67850ce33fc867bfa7c7589047

thx. missed that change when going through the list. fixed now.

I thought it easier to make a small video for this one...When using "Maps" and going to last.fm concerts after the first press the label disappears.
Also after selecting "Headliner Videos" the youtube video screen comes up behind the dialog. Also it doesn't recognize who you are selecting "Headline Videos" for.
The videos that come up are generic as if you searched for videos with a blank request. Hope I explained that right. It's not getting the artist you select just getting any old videos as if you searched with no artist.
Also one more thing... with the last update there is a tab at the very bottom of the screen showing in progress movies (see bottom picture). How do you set this to not show?

just removed the bottom label for now.
parts of script.maps.browser are still WIP, that´s why.