Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Ace - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Ace 2 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=190)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Ace (/showthread.php?tid=159405)

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Ghostdivision - 2013-03-28

One other wish, could you please add a Quit function under exit. Sometimes i have to reboot xbmc program only, not my pc, and there is no quit function included in the skin under exit.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Wanilton - 2013-03-28

@Ghostdivision, look in customize main menu, item shutdown, have option there.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - MarcosQui - 2013-03-28

(2013-03-27, 14:29)Ghostdivision Wrote: Couple small comment, would it be possible when viewing files to show file size beside it?

Occasionally I will be looking for a specific file and in other skins i could always locate it because while viewing "files" it showed file size beside the video, in ace while viewing files it does not display file size beisde it. Would be helpful for me anyway if the skin could display it as well like others.

I'll check.

Quote:And also for some reason in panel mode the episode art seems unusually dark for tv episodes in this view type, is there anyway to make it not so dark and dim. I just really have trouble in panel view with the images seem so dark or dimmed.

I'll check.

Quote:And is there anyway to turn off cases in tv shows for multiplex? I would just like to have cases off when viewing tv shows in multiplex but I cant find any option?

My mistake, there not should be cases for tv shows.

(2013-03-28, 01:03)deh2k7 Wrote:
(2013-03-23, 07:52)deh2k7 Wrote: Hi Marcos,

I love Ace! You've done a really nice job on it. I have some questions on the media flags. It seems that you expect "v_mpeg2" as the codec value for the mpeg2 flag. You can also get "mpeg2" as a value depending on the container type.

Another one i noticed is vc-1. "vc-1" works, but i have also seen "vc1" and even "microsoft" come from mediainfo.

Can you update the flag recognition accordingly?

Hi Marcos, the skin is really shaping up! Have you had a chance to look at the above issue with media flags?

ok, already done, except "microsoft". What would be the label for this: WMVHD ?

(2013-03-28, 09:13)Hetfiled Wrote: how can I add the item "clean database" on the video sub menu?

I'll add soon.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - astrotrain - 2013-03-28

(2013-03-28, 16:39)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2013-03-27, 14:29)Ghostdivision Wrote: Couple small comment, would it be possible when viewing files to show file size beside it?

Occasionally I will be looking for a specific file and in other skins i could always locate it because while viewing "files" it showed file size beside the video, in ace while viewing files it does not display file size beisde it. Would be helpful for me anyway if the skin could display it as well like others.

I'll check.

Hi Marcos,

Can you add the "date added" to the filelist as well, this is present on some other skins.

Moreover, in Tvshows or tvshow playlist can you readd the banner view when viewing the tvshow's episode content. I am missing this from MQ4.

Is it possible at all to add Skin Widgets (full functionality) to each smart playlists heading in the main menu strip. Currently using skin Widgets for example "in Progress" only works under the "TVSHOWS" heading while the smart playlists only shows Random and Recent. If you can add the option to move the skin widgets under Movies and TVShows to the smart playlists this will clean up the main menu for many of us.

many thanks for your continue hard work.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - mika91 - 2013-03-28

(2013-03-28, 17:44)astrotrain Wrote: Is it possible at all to add Skin Widgets (full functionality) to each smart playlists heading in the main menu strip. Currently using skin Widgets for example "in Progress" only works under the "TVSHOWS" heading while the smart playlists only shows Random and Recent. If you can add the option to move the skin widgets under Movies and TVShows to the smart playlists this will clean up the main menu for many of us.

many thanks for your continue hard work.

+1
Would be excellent to have a Movie, Kids Movie & HD Movies smart playlist on main menu, with full functionalities and widgets. (and if possible, to go to the same "Movie" left menu, with categoris, years, actors...)

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - MarcosQui - 2013-03-28

Skin Widgets not manages the playlists. The playlists are managed by script Random and Last Items, and this script does not support the items in progress. You can make the request to mikebzh44, maybe he can implement this feature.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - deh2k7 - 2013-03-28

(2013-03-28, 16:39)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2013-03-28, 01:03)deh2k7 Wrote:
(2013-03-23, 07:52)deh2k7 Wrote: Hi Marcos,

I love Ace! You've done a really nice job on it. I have some questions on the media flags. It seems that you expect "v_mpeg2" as the codec value for the mpeg2 flag. You can also get "mpeg2" as a value depending on the container type.

Another one i noticed is vc-1. "vc-1" works, but i have also seen "vc1" and even "microsoft" come from mediainfo.

Can you update the flag recognition accordingly?

Hi Marcos, the skin is really shaping up! Have you had a chance to look at the above issue with media flags?

ok, already done, except "microsoft". What would be the label for this: WMVHD ?

Microsoft I believe should also be VC-1.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - wimpy - 2013-03-28

you should be knighted. what a beautiful skin MQ Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - bibi - 2013-03-29

Thank you, my new default skin !!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - hewwra - 2013-03-29

Cool skin, I love it!

I really like the Glass list view although I miss a watched label on the Movies/TV shows I have already seen, is this a bug or a feature of the Glass list?

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - bass63 - 2013-03-29

MQ, thanks for all the work you're doing fixing bugs and accepting a requsts!!!

1) I have a request too - Could you add option to show PLAYER.REMAINING time instead of SYSTEM.TIME in DialogFullScreenInfo and DialogSeekBar? I'm editing XMLs manually to do this and thought it might be a usefull feature Wink

2) Here's a bug - the CodecInfo got two empty lines on the screen

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - seb0p - 2013-03-29

Is it possible to set the Info Line inverted like it's possible under the movie section?

I can't see the age logo.

Re: [RELEASE] Ace - rflores2323 - 2013-03-29

Any way to have larger fonts on the plots/summary etc... the main menu is great however all the other fonts on the skin are very small on my 50 in screen fromlike 15 ft away. Great looking skin, testing on my atv2. Kuddos

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - CaTz - 2013-03-29

another glich:

http://i.imgur.com/Zf7YWFZ.jpg

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - statious - 2013-03-30

My apologies if this has been answered. Sans adding the bluray tag to the file name is there a way to edit the covers to have either dvd or bluray?