Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Ace - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Ace 2 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=190)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Ace (/showthread.php?tid=159405)

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - freebs - 2013-04-02

Marcos - just wanted to thank you for all your hard work. Inspiring guy, with all the comments out there you always keep your composure. Hats off to you!
Amazing job on Ace.. beautiful skin!

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - ferent - 2013-04-02

(2013-04-02, 16:39)freebs Wrote: Marcos - just wanted to thank you for all your hard work. Inspiring guy, with all the comments out there you always keep your composure. Hats off to you!
Amazing job on Ace.. beautiful skin!

Yes. is beatiful, modern and easy! Thanks Marcos

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - tommymsw - 2013-04-03

Can't go to sleep... Must play with this new skin all night! Must see everything it can do... So tired but just installed...

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - hfmls - 2013-04-03

Hi, yesterday i asked/requested if could be possible to change font/colour in channel list area.

this is what i meant:

Would it be possible for you to make something like this:
Remember, this is "C" channel list menu.

Could you change it please or could you tell me where to change font/colour in this area?

thank you very much.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - schumi2004 - 2013-04-03

(2013-04-03, 10:37)hfmls Wrote: Hi, yesterday i asked/requested if could be possible to change font/colour in channel list area.

this is what i meant:

Would it be possible for you to make something like this:
Remember, this is "C" channel list menu.

Could you change it please or could you tell me where to change font/colour in this area?

thank you very much.
Wondering the same thing.
Quite annoying to select every channel to see what's playing.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - im85288 - 2013-04-03

+1 for me, this is the only reason I cannot use the skin.

I like this design used by the refocus Big mod:

Very easy to see on a big screen TV

that's way too big in my opinion Smile
4 channel row list, list should be bigger or menu smaller, minimum channel showing should be around 8-10 rows i guess.

i am using ACE at the moment but i gotta say if channel list was improved i wouldn't ever think on changing skin. ever Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - bibi - 2013-04-03

The big issue is the color of the font, only current channel has an orange font which is hardly visible.

One other thing that could be improved in PVR is the info from the EPG when you change current channel, which use all the bottom of screen to display only current EPG. Maybe add the EPG for the 3 next hour ?

MarcosQUI just informed that currently all LIVETV will be redesigned Smile
that's great news, with his skill and eyecandy i'll bet it will be as we all want.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - corpgator - 2013-04-03

MQ, can you add movie length to the bar that shows rating, movie type, aspect ratio, audio feed type etc? Or add it to the movie title in all views?

On some viewtypes it shows it in the title like wide, list, but on others like multiplex, panel and wall, I have to go into movie information to see the length.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - scott967 - 2013-04-03

(2013-04-02, 11:07)crazy-c Wrote: Hi Guys
Having dramas trying to setup concerts menu, I know there were issues with AEON MQ4
I press Concerts and it says add content in add videos, so I add the source (Concerts directory) it then asks what is the content, So i choose Music Video and it gives only scraper option of theaudiodb to which it states cannot connect to remote serverHuh?
If I try and change the source to movies it scrapes but then tells me the directory is empty when i press the concerts tab pn the main menu..
What gives, anyone else come across this or know what I may have done wrongHuh?

The only thing that has worked for me is to use my own nfo files.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Omegatron - 2013-04-04

(2013-04-01, 21:10)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2013-04-01, 14:41)Omegatron Wrote: Nice changes, but im still missing the extrafanart path fix when playing music (no extrafanart appears from the artist in main menu)

In version 1.3.2 this was improved, in full screen I say. Main menu not have support to extrafanart.

Will this be implemented? I really liked this and without it we are missing out on some good stuff imo and not making use of the cdart script

so pls pls pls can u let me know if you are gonna bring it back? you have the set path to extra fanart folder but it is of no use at the moment.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Powerhouse - 2013-04-04

(2013-04-03, 21:53)scott967 Wrote:
(2013-04-02, 11:07)crazy-c Wrote: Hi Guys
Having dramas trying to setup concerts menu, I know there were issues with AEON MQ4
I press Concerts and it says add content in add videos, so I add the source (Concerts directory) it then asks what is the content, So i choose Music Video and it gives only scraper option of theaudiodb to which it states cannot connect to remote serverHuh?
If I try and change the source to movies it scrapes but then tells me the directory is empty when i press the concerts tab pn the main menu..
What gives, anyone else come across this or know what I may have done wrongHuh?

The only thing that has worked for me is to use my own nfo files.

scott s.

This is what I've resorted to as well. Just remember with Concerts (Music Videos), that the name of the file must be Artist - Song.ext or you will get errors (cannot connect to remote server) from theaudiodb when it attempts to scrap the video. I had to go in to my collection, and rename a bunch of Music Videos to the format I listed, before theaudiodb wouldn't prompt me with the "cannot connect to remote server" error.

Also, it's unfortunate, but there are no Music Video scrapers that do anything near what the TV and Movie scrapers do. So I found an NFO creator that would create an NFO file with the information that XBMC is looking for...

<musicvideo>
<title>Bestsongintheworld</title>
<artist>Bestartistintheworld</artist>
<album>Me</album>
<genre>Pop</genre>
<runtime>3:20</runtime>
<plot>Scantly clad women hoing about</plot>
<year>2000</year>
<director>and I</director>
<studio>Ego prod.</studio>
</musicvideo>

But you need the above information for each Music Video, which in my case, will take a long time to create.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - MarcosQui - 2013-04-04

Hello everyone, a preview of Movie Sets for the next version of Ace. Provided by Extended Info Script - by phil65.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - abba77 - 2013-04-04

Nice work. Cant wait for this to go live.