Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Michael.F - 2012-12-09

Damn.. NzbMatrix was so awesome.

I would be very happy about an invitation to any indexer.

btw: look at kere(dot)ws

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - ab1x - 2012-12-09

I recently bought a Network storage and participated in a news resource and this site all this during this month
Paid a lot of money and now surprised that everything stopped this bad luck
Is there any way to .........
Really I have a strange feeling now
And provided money since the full year and now nothing

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - htpc guy - 2012-12-10

Well that sucks. Sickbeard does have its own indexing site right? Will this continue to roll on or will it effectively kill SB? If so we will be needing a replacement site. Anyway, it was good while it lasted.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - lrusak - 2012-12-10

(2012-12-09, 18:05)Saner Wrote: run your own newznab setup

I'm going this route, I don't recommend it for newbs, but maybe if you have a few friends and want your own newznab then this would be ideal Smile

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - HenryFord - 2012-12-10

Seems like something hit nzbs.org as well - the site isn't reachable. But that maybe a temp-issue.

Edit:
Seems like this is not the case for everyone, I can't reach it though...

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - XBL. - 2012-12-10

(2012-12-10, 14:38)HenryFord Wrote: Seems like something hit nzbs.org as well - the site isn't reachable. But that maybe a temp-issue.

Edit:
Seems like this is not the case for everyone, I can't reach it though...
Probably a routing issue, happens sometimes. I'm not too worried about nzbs.org, as they're not accepting new users.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - HenryFord - 2012-12-10

Yah, seems like it - accessing the forum works and using that as a starting-off point, I can get to the rest of the site as well.
Also - SB downloaded this morning without an issue, so I think that they are still very much alive.
Users are reporting that they just redirected the first page to a blank page to avoid traffic-surges as well. NZBmatrix going down has hit a lot of sites pretty hard - sabnzbd's-Forums have been taken down as well to avoid the traffic-buildup. One of the admins said that they are dealing with traffic they never seen before... heavy stuff Big Grin

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Manticore - 2012-12-10

Ya, the end of nzbmatrix is a kick in the teeth. Im even wondering now is it worth signing up to another paid service in case it gets shut down

I couldn't care less about paying for the service, im more worried about handing my cc details over.
But all the good ones seem to either require a link from a current member or they dont accept new members. Im really stuck now as i dont want to go back to torrents again.

It would be kinda cool if SB could link up with index site, we could paid a premium every 1-3months. Change the api keys every so often so you have to pay. One can only dream.....

If anyone wants to send me on a link to a good index site Id be more than grateful. Ill even make you a cup of team......with chocolate biscuits

(2012-12-10, 15:11)Manticore Wrote: It would be kinda cool if SB could link up with index site
Sickbeard already sports an indexing service - check your settings and simply activate it, no payment, no registration, no nothing.
It doesn't - however - provide website-access to the indexer and it only indexes tv-show-specific-groups, of course.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - BlueBomber - 2012-12-10

Is this the go-to guide for people who are currently rocking their own indexer?

http://www.howtogeek.com/120285/how-to-build-your-own-usenet-indexer/

Interested in throwing this in a virtual machine and giving it a spin. I have about 10 TB of free space on my current server, so why not.

Re: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - bcbrown19 - 2012-12-10

That does look like a good guide. I was thinking of doing the same. I world be curious how it goes.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Scooby_too - 2012-12-10

I would be interested in how it goes too BlueBomber. I can slap together a server pretty quick and have 8TB liying around.

Anyone has an invite or anything or good new indexer PM me.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - XBL. - 2012-12-11

(2012-12-10, 17:27)BlueBomber Wrote: Is this the go-to guide for people who are currently rocking their own indexer?

http://www.howtogeek.com/120285/how-to-build-your-own-usenet-indexer/

Interested in throwing this in a virtual machine and giving it a spin. I have about 10 TB of free space on my current server, so why not.
Quick note on running your own newznab install: you'll need a shit load of regexes to get it to index all the right stuff. This is basically the 'secret' of those usenet sites around, making some better than others.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - rflores2323 - 2012-12-11

I was wondering if there was an automated script for sickbeard to add shows from sites like trakt etc.. couch potato has a script that does this and its great.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - HenryFord - 2012-12-12

(2012-12-11, 22:38)rflores2323 Wrote: I was wondering if there was an automated script for sickbeard to add shows from sites like trakt etc.. couch potato has a script that does this and its great.
For Chrome (don't know about other browsers) there is an addon "SickBeard Connect" which can do it.