Kodi Community Forum
Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread (/showthread.php?tid=137540)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - braz - 2012-10-20

I know some don't care for the clear cases, but I got bored and added it to the poster in the Episode viewtype...

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - crimsonfury - 2012-10-23

Is it possible to make a mod with Infowall, where the columns of posters was reduced to only 4 so the Fanart on the right would be bigger and possibly make the posters a little, tiny bit bigger?

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - reaven - 2012-11-07

great thread with one problem you have to browse almost 40 pages just to see if you found something you like, beside keeping count who ask for support to which MOD, great ideas but confusing thread.

I like the Deano316 mod, it looks great.

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - thrak76 - 2012-11-07

(2012-11-07, 17:04)reaven Wrote: I like the Deano316 mod, it looks great.

The Nox skinners thought so too! It's now an official viewtype. Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - crimsonfury - 2012-11-08

(2012-10-23, 23:51)crimsonfury Wrote: Is it possible to make a mod with Infowall, where the columns of posters was reduced to only 4 so the Fanart on the right would be bigger and possibly make the posters a little, tiny bit bigger?

Have any modders looked at this?

Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - braz - 2012-11-09

(2012-11-08, 21:19)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-10-23, 23:51)crimsonfury Wrote: Is it possible to make a mod with Infowall, where the columns of posters was reduced to only 4 so the Fanart on the right would be bigger and possibly make the posters a little, tiny bit bigger?

I started to mod it to 5 posters in a row, keeping the same size, but quit when I decided to use Wall for most of my views.

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - crimsonfury - 2012-11-09

(2012-11-09, 01:00)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 21:19)crimsonfury Wrote:

I started to mod it to 5 posters in a row, keeping the same size, but quit when I decided to use Wall for most of my views.

Can someone else do this? Or explain to me how hard it is? I have done enough programming in my lifetime... Just never tweaked any of these lovely skins...

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - braz - 2012-11-09

(2012-11-09, 02:56)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 01:00)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 21:19)crimsonfury Wrote: Have any modders looked at this?

Can someone else do this? Or explain to me how hard it is? I have done enough programming in my lifetime... Just never tweaked any of these lovely skins...

Take a look at Viewtype_AddonWall.xml. You should be able to adjust the width of the layout to get the number of posters in a row that you want. Then there are labels for the title, tagline, plot etc for which you will need to adjust the width and position. And there's a texture for the fanart...you can adjust the width/height and position. Good luck, you'll have to play around with it a bit to determine which labels/textures are which.

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - stagezin - 2012-11-13

Hi! I'm new here, and sorry for my bad english. I read this thread every day and since I switch from mq4 to nox a month ago, I begin to mod by myself lowlist view. I menage to adapt it for all my needs, but i came across one problem that I can't solve, so you guys maybe can help me. I would like to have to changes in that view. I would like to remove MPAA rating, and put translated movie name in that field. Is something like that possible? I use themoviedb.org for scraping.

Thanx in advance.

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - crimsonfury - 2012-11-16

(2012-11-09, 03:27)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 02:56)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 01:00)bryanbrazil Wrote: I started to mod it to 5 posters in a row, keeping the same size, but quit when I decided to use Wall for most of my views.

Take a look at Viewtype_AddonWall.xml. You should be able to adjust the width of the layout to get the number of posters in a row that you want. Then there are labels for the title, tagline, plot etc for which you will need to adjust the width and position. And there's a texture for the fanart...you can adjust the width/height and position. Good luck, you'll have to play around with it a bit to determine which labels/textures are which.

I have no idea which width to adjust. Width was mentioned in that file a 100 times or more...

Too complicated for someone new to skin editing..........

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - JohnVee - 2012-11-26

Hey guys,

One of the first skins I used when I started using XBMC, was Night by mcborzu. I was always really impressed with the "logo wall" view he had for TV shows.

In Nox, I love the landscape, single logo view, with alt. floor selected. It is an awesome view that really showcases your movie collection!

I use it when I search through my movies either by genre, or by year...When I search through my entire collection though, I tend to

change the view, because it takes a long time to scroll through one by one.

What do you guys think about adding a logo wall view for movies? Cool
I tried to play around with the .xml files, but I didn't get very far...

Below is a screenshot of Neon, which is a modified version of Night

Just wanted to throw the idea out there...What do you guys think about having this kind of view, but for movies?

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - crimsonfury - 2012-11-29

(2012-11-16, 09:07)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 03:27)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 02:56)crimsonfury Wrote: Can someone else do this? Or explain to me how hard it is? I have done enough programming in my lifetime... Just never tweaked any of these lovely skins...

I have no idea which width to adjust. Width was mentioned in that file a 100 times or more...

bryanbrazil,

What line in the xml should I start with? Like I said there is Width mentioned a bunch of times....

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - ArieS - 2012-11-29

In Landscape view for Movies, I'm trying to display the Runtime instead of the Tagline.
What I did was open Viewtype_Landscape.xml and try to figure out what to edit, as I have no clue Blush
So I changed:

<control type="image">
<posy>-130</posy>
<width>1920</width>
<height>220</height>
<texture>views/logo_tagline_gradient.png</texture>
<colordiffuse>ffffffff</colordiffuse>
<visible>![Container.Content(movies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.TagLine)]</visible>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapeonelogo) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies)]</visible>
<include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
</control>

to

<control type="image">
<posy>-130</posy>
<width>1920</width>
<height>220</height>
<texture>views/logo_tagline_gradient.png</texture>
<colordiffuse>ffffffff</colordiffuse>
<visible>![Container.Content(movies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.RunTime)]</visible>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapeonelogo) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies)]</visible>
<include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
</control>
Of course, it's not working Sad
I'm sure it's fairly easy to do if you know what you are doing...
Anyone can help me with that?
Thanks!

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - braz - 2012-11-29

(2012-11-29, 00:42)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-11-16, 09:07)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 03:27)bryanbrazil Wrote: Take a look at Viewtype_AddonWall.xml. You should be able to adjust the width of the layout to get the number of posters in a row that you want. Then there are labels for the title, tagline, plot etc for which you will need to adjust the width and position. And there's a texture for the fanart...you can adjust the width/height and position. Good luck, you'll have to play around with it a bit to determine which labels/textures are which.

bryanbrazil,

What line in the xml should I start with? Like I said there is Width mentioned a bunch of times....

I created a rough mod of the Nox 4.0 viewtype to get you started, and labeled the different sections for you. This should have everything you need to position things the way you want.

Viewtype_AddonWall.rtf

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - crimsonfury - 2012-11-29

(2012-11-29, 05:29)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2012-11-29, 00:42)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-11-16, 09:07)crimsonfury Wrote: I have no idea which width to adjust. Width was mentioned in that file a 100 times or more...

bryanbrazil,

I created a rough mod of the Nox 4.0 viewtype to get you started, and labeled the different sections for you. This should have everything you need to position things the way you want.

Viewtype_AddonWall.rtf

Would I be able to use this in 3.6.1?