Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Ace - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Ace 2 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=190)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Ace (/showthread.php?tid=159405)

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - astrotrain - 2013-04-07

I concur, the old watched indicator was better in the overall theme of the skin,

Marcos, can you please add the banner view back to the TV episodes section and wall view to the filelist. These 2 things I really miss from MQ4 and NOX.

Keep up with the great work. This skin gets better and better.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - bostoneric - 2013-04-07

(2013-04-07, 09:39)Bigmonty Wrote: I too am using My Style and mine is completely clear so I dont know what you are doing to get it not clear and with two bars at the sides. Under Styles menu I have My Styles selected and nothing else.

It doesnt't seem like anybody else has had that problem in the thread so far so maybe it's not the skin that's at fault?

ok I will try some changes and see what happens. not sure why I cant get it to be clear and why those lines show up.

thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Skank - 2013-04-07

I labeled some movies with "kids" label...
Anyone know how i add all these movies to the main menu?

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - vicbitter - 2013-04-07

(2013-04-07, 00:47)559iceman Wrote:
(2013-04-06, 05:43)Jame5Bond Wrote: Also, I noticed there is a new watched icon. With all due respect, the new one is a major downgrade. If you could go back to the eye icon but without the box around it, that would be best. Remember, for a clean and simple look, less is more. If there is no reason to have a box around an icon, then there probably should not be a box around the icon, especially since the iconography of the skin does not have a theme where all icons have boxes around them (see, for example, Windows 8 user interface has a theme where is iconography all have circles).

I love this skin, very well done Marcos. But I do agree with Jame5Bond that the new watched icon is a disappointing. I preferred the old eye icon. But other than that You have the best skin for XBMC . ThanksRofl

+1

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - MatC - 2013-04-07

I was an absolute fan of Confluence but but I think now that Ace is the best skin for me! Really great job thanks!

I just have two small problems :

- I can't get the extrapack working (empty folder and update failed), even on my Zotac Box, my Windows computer or my Raspberry Pi (they share the same addon data folder - MySQL and all - but same thing with a local folder).
- Not realy a problem, I would like to increase the font size of synopsys.

If someone could help me :p

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - mikj - 2013-04-07

Hi,

anyone using the fanart collection as background in Movies section ?
I have only a blackscreen..... but it worked some days ago. Same problem in Aeon MQ4.....

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Bigmonty - 2013-04-07

(2013-04-07, 19:56)mikj Wrote: Hi,

anyone using the fanart collection as background in Movies section ?
I have only a blackscreen..... but it worked some days ago. Same problem in Aeon MQ4.....

Just tried it. It's not working here either, just a black screen.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - mikj - 2013-04-07

Ok.... thanks for trying, maybe someone else?

Hope Marcos can fix it soon....

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - corpgator - 2013-04-07

(2013-04-06, 00:24)MarcosQui Wrote: Image

I want to say THANK YOU to all the people who are encouraging my work. All comments are welcome, they all help to build a better skin.

MQ, thanks a lot for all the work you do. How do you get this view posted above? I couldn't find it even after enabled movie sets. I can see all the others, just not that one. Also, I only get landscapeX as a choice for tv shows when drilled down to episodes only, is that the only place I should see it?

Is there a way to edit how movies are grouped into sets? I really don't want to see a Finding Nemo set, but would love a Pixar set.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - minimoe - 2013-04-07

(2013-04-06, 12:54)JimThend Wrote: 1) Why in the movie set also lists the films that do not have a collection
i have the same "problem" For examplle, there are 7 (or 8?) Saw movies but I only have one of them. A Saw collection appears in the l;ist even though I don't really have a collection.
I don't know if it's a skin or script problem. Perhaps you can add a switch to create sets only when there are more than one movies in the collection.

(2013-04-07, 00:47)559iceman Wrote: I love this skin, very well done Marcos. But I do agree with Jame5Bond that the new watched icon is a disappointing. I preferred the old eye icon. But other than that You have the best skin for XBMC . ThanksRofl
I, too, think that the blue triangle doesn't fit with the rest of the skin.

(2013-04-07, 22:27)corpgator Wrote: MQ, thanks a lot for all the work you do. How do you get this view posted above? I couldn't find it even after enabled movie sets. I can see all the others, just not that one.
When in Sets, with the Set View, press "right"

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - abba77 - 2013-04-07

for the new movie sets, did you guys install phil65's extended info script? It is not automatically installed with 1.4.

from http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160558 here is the direct download for the zip: https://github.com/phil65/script.extendedinfo/archive/master.zip

download it, go to add-ons, select install from zip and point to the downloaded zip. dont need to do much else except use the art downloaders.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - AndroiDad75 - 2013-04-08

Hey is anyone else able to get the disc art to work in the Movie Sets? I have disc.png in each of the movies, but they aren't showing up in the sets view. A setting I am missing somewhere?

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Bigmonty - 2013-04-08

(2013-04-08, 01:39)AndroiDad75 Wrote: Hey is anyone else able to get the disc art to work in the Movie Sets? I have disc.png in each of the movies, but they aren't showing up in the sets view. A setting I am missing somewhere?

I am assuming you have ran Artworkdownloader to add the disc.png files to the database?

If you have ran it then you have ran into the same problem I had. I ran the extended info script and the disc art for sets wasn't showing up. If I remember correctly it took a restart for it to work.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - JimThend - 2013-04-08

I would like to report other problems
if the movie is on Blu-ray does not show the info in the "cast" and "bar flag"

In the display " Shelf " can not find the option " Plot visible at all times "

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - AndroiDad75 - 2013-04-08

(2013-04-08, 08:23)Bigmonty Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 01:39)AndroiDad75 Wrote: Hey is anyone else able to get the disc art to work in the Movie Sets? I have disc.png in each of the movies, but they aren't showing up in the sets view. A setting I am missing somewhere?

I am assuming you have ran Artworkdownloader to add the disc.png files to the database?

If you have ran it then you have ran into the same problem I had. I ran the extended info script and the disc art for sets wasn't showing up. If I remember correctly it took a restart for it to work.

Yes, I have run the artworkdownloader to get the disc files. Hmmm, I have shut down XBMC and started it back up multiple times. By restart, what do you mean?

Thanks,