Kodi Community Forum
Mod [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: Mod [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library (/showthread.php?tid=204184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - DPickles - 2015-02-23

(2015-02-20, 23:48)im85288 Wrote:
(2015-02-20, 23:27)krasv Wrote: Since the last update I can't access my movies using the normal tile on the Movies Page - it's like the tile had no function at all.
TV Show views are working as usual and opening mediabrowser directly from the video-addons list, I can access all movies just fine.

Does anyone have an idea on what might be the problem?

Yes you'll need to use the latest Beta version of the MediaBrowser addon. You can install the beta repo from here: http://cdn.mediabrowser.tv/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/kodi-beta-repo/repository.beta.mediabrowser.kodi-1.0.1.zip

Great, thanks for this. I just realised that I had the same problem as well. Although, I thought I had the latest version installed. I'll need to check when I get home from work.

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - nafr1 - 2015-02-24

After recent update, I noticing that Music tiles/icons are overlapping Channels tils/icons. I have removed photos section so I have the following menu

Home - Movies - TV Shows - Channels - Music - Applications - Weather

Now when I select Channels menu, I notice that music items overlap channel items. Here is the screenshot below.

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Skank - 2015-02-24

Hi im85288

Great job on the mod, it looks better
Are you willing to accept some propsed ideas?

What i would like, but dont have the skills to mod. Or perhaps some things are already possible?

- Add right list view:

- ability to get rid of the search glass upper left
- ability to have a games tab instead of chanels
- ability to deactivate some tabs like chanels, pictures..
- Use of media cases
- ability to rename the tabs..
- ability to use musicvideo widget in the music widget
thats about it :p

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Piers - 2015-02-24

(2015-02-24, 20:41)Skank Wrote: Hi im85288

What i would like, but dont have the skills to mod. Or perhaps some things are already possible?

- Add right list view:

- Use of media cases

I don't understand why you're trying to 'push' a skin in any direction, you appear to want most of the features from Aeon MQ - why not use that skin?

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Skank - 2015-02-24

Piers, its not "push" it are some ideas
Aeon mq is a whole different skin
I like how experience 1080 is, the way of scrolling, instead of a normal, boring horizontal menu
+ Experience has widgets i like a lot, which aeon doesnt have either

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - im85288 - 2015-02-24

(2015-02-24, 05:47)nafr1 Wrote: After recent update, I noticing that Music tiles/icons are overlapping Channels tils/icons. I have removed photos section so I have the following menu

Home - Movies - TV Shows - Channels - Music - Applications - Weather

Now when I select Channels menu, I notice that music items overlap channel items. Here is the screenshot below.

Hi This should be fixed in the latest version, please try again Wink

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - im85288 - 2015-02-25

- Add right list view:

- Use of media cases

- I did have the right list view in my previous mod Xperience1080++ but it wasn't one of my favourites...If time allows I may look into it again.

- You can disable the search addon which removes the search icon and tab altogether
- Not sure what you would expect on a games tab? I don't do games on Kodi so it's not my area of expertise
- The tabs can be disabled in the skin settings in the Home section
- Media cases was again something I had in Xperience1080++, I now get this functionality by using MediaBrowser (have you tried that along with the coverart plugin?) That lets you do all sorts to your posters etc
- Rename could be a nice feature...I'll think about that one
- MusicVideo widget should be do-able, again I'll have a think about it Smile

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - nafr1 - 2015-02-25

(2015-02-25, 00:02)im85288 Wrote:

- Add right list view:

- Use of media cases

- I did have the right list view in my previous mod Xperience1080++ but it wasn't one of my favourites...If time allows I may look into it again.

- You can disable the search addon which removes the search icon and tab altogether
- Not sure what you would expect on a games tab? I don't do games on Kodi so it's not my area of expertise
- Media cases was again something I had in Xperience1080++, I now get this functionality by using MediaBrowser (have you tried that along with the coverart plugin?) That lets you do all sorts to your posters etc

I would second game tab aswell. I don't know how difficult it would be to implement (of course I don't have expertise to do it)... But the Ide is just like any other menu (Home Movies TV Shows Music etc) on the main screen, there should be a Games menu... that basically executes an addon called "Advanced Launcher" directly into any folder, so let's say if I have created a folder name Games in "Advanced Launcher" than that Games menu would allow me to jump directly into that fodler (just like movies menu do to take you directly to your movies). Further on the Game menu, a widget that shows your recently executed games or all games would be nice and couple of tiles to manually configure just like on any other screen. Here is the screenshot of Xbox One game menu.... I would loveeee to see Games menu in this skin Smile

Thanks.

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Doeloe - 2015-02-26

My version of this skin doesn't update from the repository. It worked in the past but it seems that the last updates are not initiated. Anyboy else has this problem or should I manually download the updates?

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - komplex - 2015-02-26

(2015-02-26, 15:32)Doeloe Wrote: My version of this skin doesn't update from the repository. It worked in the past but it seems that the last updates are not initiated. Anyboy else has this problem or should I manually download the updates?

Install the mediabrowser beta repo http://cdn.mediabrowser.tv/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/kodi-beta-repo/repository.beta.mediabrowser.kodi-1.0.1.zip

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Skank - 2015-02-26

(2015-02-25, 00:02)im85288 Wrote:

- Add right list view:

- Use of media cases

- Cool that will look into the right list! Top!
- I tried disabling global search, even deleting it, but the magnifying glass remains in the corner...
- I think i found a bug here, the tabs disabling in skin settings home, is empty (using dutch language) , when i set it to english, i indeed can disable it.
- Pitty you dont have mediacases anymore, i tried mediabrowser but i dont want to use an external program for it.. The only thing i want mediacases is that i need to visibly see the difference between a bluray and a 3d bluray (i know you can use playlists, but i have a complete collection also where i need to see it)
- yeah rename would be cool
- musicvideo widget.. also cool you will look into it!

If these all would be good, you have a rocking skin !

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Biofx80 - 2015-02-26

Hi does this skin is compatible with extended script info? Or the old metadata actor?
It would be great if this function can be implemented.
Smile

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Doeloe - 2015-02-28

(2015-02-26, 15:49)komplex Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 15:32)Doeloe Wrote: My version of this skin doesn't update from the repository. It worked in the past but it seems that the last updates are not initiated. Anyboy else has this problem or should I manually download the updates?

Install the mediabrowser beta repo http://cdn.mediabrowser.tv/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/kodi-beta-repo/repository.beta.mediabrowser.kodi-1.0.1.zip

Thanks it worked"

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Abu-Dun - 2015-03-01

(2015-02-15, 21:50)im85288 Wrote: Hi, I did check on episodes and it's fine in my Library. Perhaps it's only effecting people using the native kodi library...but I cannot confirm that.
Any chance of getting the native Kodi library support for the season posters?

(2015-02-15, 21:50)im85288 Wrote: As for adding more info, I prefer to have the views not too cluttered with information...this is why I introduced the "Header" information you see at the top of the screenshot above that is consistent in all views.
Thanks, that helped. I only wish that I would have the option (in the settings) to switch between the 0-10 (like IMDb) and the stars rating system. Would that be possible? Besides that, the header informations are great and just what I was looking for!

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - im85288 - 2015-03-01

(2015-02-26, 22:00)Biofx80 Wrote: Hi does this skin is compatible with extended script info? Or the old metadata actor?
It would be great if this function can be implemented.
Smile

Hi, the skin does use parts of the extended info script but I have not and do not intend to add the new info dialogs Sad Most of that functionality, like for example showing the info dialog on the homescreen is already available when using MediaBrowser mode.

(2015-03-01, 15:32)Abu-Dun Wrote:
(2015-02-15, 21:50)im85288 Wrote: Hi, I did check on episodes and it's fine in my Library. Perhaps it's only effecting people using the native kodi library...but I cannot confirm that.
Any chance of getting the native Kodi library support for the season posters?

(2015-02-15, 21:50)im85288 Wrote: As for adding more info, I prefer to have the views not too cluttered with information...this is why I introduced the "Header" information you see at the top of the screenshot above that is consistent in all views.
Thanks, that helped. I only wish that I would have the option (in the settings) to switch between the 0-10 (like IMDb) and the stars rating system. Would that be possible? Besides that, the header informations are great and just what I was looking for!

Both reasonable requests, I'm hoping some of the native Kodi library users of this skin step up and provide a solution for the season posters...as again it's not something I've seen. For the imdb rating...I do prefer the visual indication of the stars..it would be pretty easy to add the numerical rating so I may have a play at a later date.

All - FYI, I have recently created a MediaBrowser version of the Amazing Arctic Zephyr skin (available in the beta repo) and It could become my main skin soon so development on this version could well slow down. Things like being able to fully customise the Main and SubMenus using the script.shortcuts are really powerful tools...and like everyone else I sometimes get bored of all the squares and like a change...

I do though love a lot of the features I've added in this skin so no final decision has been made yet Smile