Kodi Community Forum
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support (/showthread.php?tid=202302)

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-11-22

(2014-11-22, 15:31)pajda106 Wrote: Hello phil65,

First of all I like to thanks you for your great job. Do you thinking about adding old version of cdart and front cover to the home screen when music is playing?
You could add menu to choose between old and new style of cdart.

nope.

Redesigned:
watch gallery

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - ShadowTek - 2014-11-22

Damn! Now that is BAD ASS! Great work man!

EDIT: What happens if its a really white cover? will you still be able to read the text?

(2014-11-22, 17:09)ShadowTek Wrote: Damn! Now that is BAD ASS! Great work man!

EDIT: What happens if its a really white cover? will you still be able to read the text?

yep.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - ShadowTek - 2014-11-22

Ok, first... I feel like a moron, every time Ive checked out your latest version, I was never able to see any sub-menus on any of the main menu items. I simply always thought it was still a work in progress and that you simply had not gotten to the sub menu yet, and that was where I stopped looking.

It was only just now that I realized that they are there, you simply can't access them with a mouse Sad

I realize that you have said that you want this version to basically be operated by remotes only. That is of course your prerogative as the skinner. But I truly think it is a mistake to alienate an entire group of people.. yes we could get a remote if we have the available USB port just for using the skin, I understand that. But I think it is a shame to limit such a incredible skin in such a way.

I'm not trying to change your mind as you have made yourself quite clear on what you want in your skin (and realize you won't change your mind anyway if I tried) I just had to say this one final time and I'll not mention it again.

Unfortunately this limitation will exclude me from being able to use this skin. perhaps in the future with a new computer I'll have more slots and break down and get a remote (which to me is rather tedious as the only use the remote would have would be to use this particular version of the skin.)

No need to respond to this as you already have, like I said.. I just wanted to express my opinion one last time Smile

All that said... wow man, the progress and changes you have made are simply incredible and in some cases stunning. Well done man! You are truly a master coder and skinner, and its not even done yet.. congratulations on such a fine piece of art Phil.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Edworld - 2014-11-22

(2014-11-22, 16:55)phil65 Wrote: Redesigned:
watch gallery

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but can't get metadata.actor to work, the other thing is that IMDB ratings in this view appears black not white, so I can't see the ratings.

I have installed everything on the first post.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - hn3012 - 2014-11-22

(2014-11-22, 15:07)phil65 Wrote: complete log, please. All scripts up-to-date? Which platform?
Yes i use the latest of all script from github
i use windows 8.1 and here is the complete log
link

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-11-23

(2014-11-22, 23:56)hn3012 Wrote:
(2014-11-22, 15:07)phil65 Wrote: complete log, please. All scripts up-to-date? Which platform?
Yes i use the latest of all script from github
i use windows 8.1 and here is the complete log
link

ok, then I guess that you don´t have script.module.pil installed?

(2014-11-22, 19:33)Edworld Wrote:
(2014-11-22, 16:55)phil65 Wrote: Redesigned:
watch gallery

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but can't get metadata.actor to work, the other thing is that IMDB ratings in this view appears black not white, so I can't see the ratings.

I have installed everything on the first post.

colors set to default in appearance settings?

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Edworld - 2014-11-23

(2014-11-23, 04:51)phil65 Wrote: colors set to default in appearance settings?

Yes

screenshot, please.

Shashank Redemption, I can see number 1 but it is in black numbers instead of white

Thanks for checking

ok, got it now, you mean top250 ranking. removed it for now, will see how / if I re-add it.

It looks like you are very close on launching the skin. When you start and close the skin, it still reads "xbmc", not sure if you are going to change it to Kodi

(2014-11-23, 05:40)Edworld Wrote: It looks like you are very close on launching the skin. When you start and close the skin, it still reads "xbmc", not sure if you are going to change it to Kodi

I´m nowhere near launching this. Wink there are some more areas which have to get completely reworked first. logo will be changed to either an own one or the not-yet-released kodi one.

I can see you cleaned up the imdbtop250 on this view

In this same view, when I pick an actor, extra info, I get a script failed error on extendedinfo script