Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- clubwerks - 2011-09-05

Fixed it for me.

- astrotrain - 2011-09-05

where is this 720p folder located in Windows 7?

NVM found it, works, dimming gone.

- MarcosQui - 2011-09-05

clubwerks Wrote:Fixed it for me.

Thanks, it's all I needed to know.
I'll submit a new review, please wait, the update will be made ​​by the repo.

- catweazle71 - 2011-09-05

Hi Marcos,

fixed for me, too. Could only do a quick check, because my girlfriend is currently watching her favourite TV show ;-) Will test it later more detailed Nod

@astrotrain:
\Users\<xbmc username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq.3\720

- clubwerks - 2011-09-05

MarcosQui Wrote:Thanks, it's all I needed to know.
I'll submit a new review, please wait, the update will be made ​​by the repo.

I've also updated to the latest pre Eden nightly. Just so we're all on the same page.

- MarcosQui - 2011-09-05

Aeon MQ 3 0.1.3 RC2 available (re-sent)

Changelog:

Fixed: Fanarts are dimmed after RC2.

Spa - Palalisimo - 2011-09-05

Still need to translate to spanish? I can do a Latin America (or generic Mexico) translation if you point me which file to edit (I still dont have MQ3 installes because not using nightly builds)

- MarcosQui - 2011-09-05

So far I only got translation in Italian(Giskard) and Slovak(therrookiee).

I received many proposals for translation but can not tell if the work is in progress.

- Quokka1979 - 2011-09-05

Quick question about the litte box in the main menu, I think the one for Artist Slide show.

How on earth do I get to display anything in there.

I have set it up:

\Music\Metallica\logo.png

\Music\Metallica\extrafanart\*.jpg (names like metallica-4dceb566a1fef.jpg)

\Music\Metallica\Reload\album.nfo
\Music\Metallica\Reload\cdart.png
\Music\Metallica\Reload\folder.jpg
\Music\Metallica\Reload\*.mp3

and so on

what am I missing to let that box show my art?

- Palalisimo - 2011-09-05

MarcosQui Wrote:So far I only got translation in Italian(Giskard) and Slovak(therrookiee).

I received many proposals for translation but can not tell if the work is in progress.

This will be my first translation, how should I proceed? I have to download the entire skin and look for the spanish string file?

Fanart during Music Play - lupick - 2011-09-05

Dear All

is it possible to have the fanart from Lastfm on the backroung durig Music Now play?

(like Aeon Nox)
Thx

L.

- GCWB - 2011-09-05

MarcosQui Wrote:Aeon MQ 3 0.1.3 RC2 available (re-sent)

Changelog:

Fixed: Fanarts are dimmed after RC2.

Fantastic, was just about to post this issue. Was frustrating me, couldn't find the 'option' anywhere. Apparently there wasn't one, yet the voice in the back of my head said "KEEP LOOKING".

Cheers Marcos! You're a saint, and you continue to lead the best skin for the best media center. God I'm such a kissass.

edit: how do I manually enforce XBMC to look for an updated skin? hmm.. Even after a restart, the repo shows no update in the log as what you say above. Last update is 09/05/2011. I'll guess I'm probably being impatient, I'll try again tomorrow. Cheers marc

Unsure if Issue: Trailers in Windowed, there is a large reflection over the top of the trailers, it overlays like a layer. Is this intended? It's really distracting.

- cupra - 2011-09-05

all work fine here !

- kim1406 - 2011-09-05

GCWB Wrote:I'll guess I'm probably being impatient, I'll try again tomorrow. Cheers marc

Unsure if Issue: Trailers in Windowed, there is a large reflection over the top of the trailers, it overlays like a layer. Is this intended? It's really distracting.

no need to wait, just make a "force refresh" for the repo.

- SlyMaelstrom - 2011-09-05

There is a problem with Landscape view in TV Shows / Seasons. The left most item (two from the active item) doesn't appear. It also makes it look quite strange during the animation of switching items. This existed in RC1, as well, I just didn't remember to mention it. I can post screenshots if you need it.

Also, I like the panel addition to programs. Hope we can have a tall and a wide version of it soon. Smile