Kodi Community Forum
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support (/showthread.php?tid=202302)

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Eisi2005 - 2014-11-27

@Phil

Thanks actor from infodialog work fine.

Could you say something to my second question ? Is this a bug on my side or still in progress , that live dvd cases dont work from playlist in home menu ?

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Kokonutcreme - 2014-11-27

Phil, in movie dialog under 'Manage'- the option to choose art launches Artwork Downloader. Is this intended behaviour? In other skins 'choose art' allows you to select remote art from themoviedb.org or art from local network.

'Auto' option in the past launched Artwork Downloader, nothing happens when selecting this option now.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-11-27

(2014-11-27, 22:10)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Phil, in movie dialog under 'Manage'- the option to choose art launches Artwork Downloader. Is this intended behaviour? In other skins 'choose art' allows you to select remote art from themoviedb.org or art from local network.

'Auto' option in the past launched Artwork Downloader, nothing happens when selecting this option now.

will have a look, thanks. you´re talkin about movies, right?

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-11-27

AddonInfo Dialog is the next one which makes use of blur background now Smile

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Kokonutcreme - 2014-11-27

(2014-11-27, 22:16)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-11-27, 22:10)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Phil, in movie dialog under 'Manage'- the option to choose art launches Artwork Downloader. Is this intended behaviour? In other skins 'choose art' allows you to select remote art from themoviedb.org or art from local network.

will have a look, thanks. you´re talkin about movies, right?

Yes, didnt check for tv shows but the behaviour may also be the same.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Rastan - 2014-11-28

I think I found a bug for text in TV Show Info. Some text overlaps.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-11-28

(2014-11-28, 20:52)Rastan Wrote: I think I found a bug for text in TV Show Info. Some text overlaps.

Fixed that yesterday I think.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Rastan - 2014-11-28

(2014-11-28, 21:39)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-11-28, 20:52)Rastan Wrote: I think I found a bug for text in TV Show Info. Some text overlaps.

Fixed that yesterday I think.

Oops sorry I thought I was up to date. It is indeed fixed.Big Grin

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - bsoriano - 2014-11-30

Phil,

First of, I love the work you have done on this skin! It is becoming even more polished and elegant each day, it is certainly my favorite by far.

I have noticed since updating today from Git (skin and related scripts) that it takes a very long time to get the movie info page when I press "i". I can see that now we have related movies and additional info, which is very cool, but it takes a long time to get to that page. Similarly, when you press entre on an actor in the movie info page, there is no menu anymore ("Extra Info, Search for related in your database, etc.), but it takes you to a new actor information page, with filmography and so on. My problem is that it takes a very long time to get to that page also, and I now cannot find the option to find other movies or tv shows in my database where this actor appears.

I am running Helix beta 4 on a Windows 8.1 64-bit Intel Core i7 with 8 GB of RAM, and have a wi-fi connection to my NAS where movies and TV shows reside. Also, I am using mysql, which is on the NAS.

I have a 50 Mbit/sec Internet connection, so I would not think download speed would be a problem.

Also, this only happens in movies. In TV shows, when I press i the info page appears quickly, and when I press enter on an actor, I get the menu as before.

Any thoughts? Is this to be expected due to work you are still doing on this? Please let me know.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-11-30

(2014-11-30, 18:14)bsoriano Wrote: Phil,

First of, I love the work you have done on this skin! It is becoming even more polished and elegant each day, it is certainly my favorite by far.

I have noticed since updating today from Git (skin and related scripts) that it takes a very long time to get the movie info page when I press "i". I can see that now we have related movies and additional info, which is very cool, but it takes a long time to get to that page. Similarly, when you press entre on an actor in the movie info page, there is no menu anymore ("Extra Info, Search for related in your database, etc.), but it takes you to a new actor information page, with filmography and so on. My problem is that it takes a very long time to get to that page also, and I now cannot find the option to find other movies or tv shows in my database where this actor appears.

I am running Helix beta 4 on a Windows 8.1 64-bit Intel Core i7 with 8 GB of RAM, and have a wi-fi connection to my NAS where movies and TV shows reside. Also, I am using mysql, which is on the NAS.

I have a 50 Mbit/sec Internet connection, so I would not think download speed would be a problem.

Also, this only happens in movies. In TV shows, when I press i the info page appears quickly, and when I press enter on an actor, I get the menu as before.

Any thoughts? Is this to be expected due to work you are still doing on this? Please let me know.

Regards,

Bart

I´m still workin on it. It won´t be as instant as before anymore though because I prefer the extra info.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-11-30

should be faster now. that´s probably as fast as it gets, so better get used to it Wink

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - bsoriano - 2014-12-01

Thanks Phil.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - bobrap - 2014-12-01

Quick question about recommended episodes. In the past, I seem to remember that it would give a list of the most recently watched series. When one episode is watched, the next one would then be listed. Is that not how it's supposed to be? Now it seems more like a list of in progress episodes. Thanks for any insight Smile

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Edworld - 2014-12-01

Phil65:

Please go to sleep!

You have me checking every couple of minutes for updates. What you did on the movie info page is fantastic!

Very promising skin!

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Allephe - 2014-12-01

Phil65:

I think i found a bug, im using latest OpenElec build (dont know if it has something to do with the bug)
When i press "i" to show the selected movie info, and go to Manage, the option "Get extrathumbs" redirects me to TvTunes, while "Get tune" do nothing at all.