Kodi Community Forum
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags (/showthread.php?tid=157923)

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2014-03-28

(2014-03-28, 05:44)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 17:16)neurosis13 Wrote: for the top250 yellow star problem i removed the lines with references to "circlewatched" and "circletop250" from variables.xml and replaced the original imdbwatched.png icon with the imdb.png yellow star in the /common folder
Thats a very nasty quick and dirty approach but now all the Top250 movies has the yellow star like elnino-1900 asked for and i think its better this way,

what do you think warlion?

mmm actually that work for you mod or you can make a colored ciclewatched that will solve your problem also

this would be making 204 new icons, thats a little too much work just for an information you can have beside the runtime:

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2014-03-28

(2014-03-28, 05:39)clipper99 Wrote: When I install this mod it causes my extra fanart to not work. My backgrounds no longer cycle but I can see all the cool coloured icons and such. I reverted to my backup and got my extra fanart back and working but I'd really like to use this mod. Any thoughts?

AN 4.1.9.5

i dont think that any file in this mod affects extrafanart but i will look into it.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - warlion - 2014-03-28

(2014-03-28, 06:33)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2014-03-28, 05:44)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 17:16)neurosis13 Wrote: for the top250 yellow star problem i removed the lines with references to "circlewatched" and "circletop250" from variables.xml and replaced the original imdbwatched.png icon with the imdb.png yellow star in the /common folder
Thats a very nasty quick and dirty approach but now all the Top250 movies has the yellow star like elnino-1900 asked for and i think its better this way,

what do you think warlion?

mmm actually that work for you mod or you can make a colored ciclewatched that will solve your problem also

this would be making 204 new icons, thats a little too much work just for an information you can have beside the runtime:

thats also true
i will add a setting to not show by default

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - clipper99 - 2014-03-28

Since this thread started over a year ago, is this link from post #1 the one to use for AN 4.1.9.6 Gotham?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j6m443ivabiy5d3/aeon.nox.gotham.flag.textures_16042014.zip

cheers

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2014-03-29

(2014-03-28, 22:04)clipper99 Wrote: Since this thread started over a year ago, is this link from post #1 the one to use for AN 4.1.9.6 Gotham?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j6m443ivabiy5d3/aeon.nox.gotham.flag.textures_16042014.zip

cheers

yes it's the most recent.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - shaktoo - 2014-03-29

(2014-03-28, 06:49)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2014-03-28, 05:39)clipper99 Wrote: When I install this mod it causes my extra fanart to not work. My backgrounds no longer cycle but I can see all the cool coloured icons and such. I reverted to my backup and got my extra fanart back and working but I'd really like to use this mod. Any thoughts?

AN 4.1.9.5

i dont think that any file in this mod affects extrafanart but i will look into it.

This also Affects on my end .. I mentioned on AN4G thread but really when ever I update either AN4G or this mod extrafanrt breaks for me as well, i have to then reapply the fix manually ...I would also really appreciate if you do look into this

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - firetix - 2014-03-29

is there a version for frodo ?

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2014-03-29

(2014-03-29, 03:04)shaktoo Wrote:
(2014-03-28, 06:49)neurosis13 Wrote:

AN 4.1.9.5

This also Affects on my end .. I mentioned on AN4G thread but really when ever I update either AN4G or this mod extrafanrt breaks for me as well, i have to then reapply the fix manually ...I would also really appreciate if you do look into this

can you tell me please which fix you apply ? would help me to get to the source of the problem.

(2014-03-29, 09:42)firetix Wrote: is there a version for frodo ?

Frodo is dead but if you look in this thread there are many links to old versions for Frodo.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - thewarm - 2014-03-29

(2014-03-27, 11:39)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 02:03)warlion Wrote: Neurosis did the Mpaa for X works?
to add it to the git or to see if i need to do something else

yes it worked with Universal Movie Scraper, Ember didnt work, i use Ember for the mpaa descriptions but i think most people use The Universal Movie Scraper, so you can ad it to git.

(2014-03-27, 05:17)noonzascript Wrote: Hi,

Is there a add text to this (red box) in "TV Information"? It happens for "New Series", "Returning" and "Ended". It shows the labels everywhere else except "TV Information".

I'm using the latest textures, etc if you're wondering.

will be added as soon as i have some time, still work in progress.

+1 for a color "New Series" icon (4.png) please.
Thanks for this skin!

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Warner306 - 2014-03-29

Using the latest Github version of the skin and the most recent set of icons, there are now two themes that appear to do the same thing: "Color" and "colored." From testing, "Color" appears to be the most recent fix, but why is there a second option?

Was "colored" meant to be replaced by "Color" or am I missing something?

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2014-03-30

colored is the right one, delete the other file, dont know where it came from.

(2014-03-29, 16:58)thewarm Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 11:39)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 02:03)warlion Wrote: Neurosis did the Mpaa for X works?
to add it to the git or to see if i need to do something else

yes it worked with Universal Movie Scraper, Ember didnt work, i use Ember for the mpaa descriptions but i think most people use The Universal Movie Scraper, so you can ad it to git.

(2014-03-27, 05:17)noonzascript Wrote: Hi,

Is there a add text to this (red box) in "TV Information"? It happens for "New Series", "Returning" and "Ended". It shows the labels everywhere else except "TV Information".

I'm using the latest textures, etc if you're wondering.

will be added as soon as i have some time, still work in progress.

+1 for a color "New Series" icon (4.png) please.
Thanks for this skin!

i am thinking about it but it must look good, sometimes less is more Blush

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - thewarm - 2014-03-30

You have color icons for Returning, Ended, Unknown, and Final Season. Just missing the matching "New" icon to complete the set.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - clipper99 - 2014-03-30

(2014-03-29, 09:59)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2014-03-29, 03:04)shaktoo Wrote:
(2014-03-28, 06:49)neurosis13 Wrote: i dont think that any file in this mod affects extrafanart but i will look into it.

can you tell me please which fix you apply ? would help me to get to the source of the problem.

For me the fix isn't really a fix. Before I apply this mod I just backup my 1080i and Media folders. I've tried again with the same results; extrafanart stop working. I get it back by restoring the 2 folders in question. Really sucks because dang, does this mod ever look good on my system! Confused

On a side note, I'm glad I'm not the only one having the problem. If there's something you would like me to try let me know.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2014-03-30

yes didnt work here also,
i installed from GIT 4.1.9.7 and copiedt he MOD and extra-fanart works perfekt again.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - clipper99 - 2014-03-30

(2014-03-30, 18:48)neurosis13 Wrote: yes didnt work here also,
i installed from GIT 4.1.9.7 and copiedt he MOD and extra-fanart works perfekt again.

Still broken for me....sort of! Sad

Beta 3 (OSX)
GIT 4.1.9.7

Copied and overwrote colored.xbt & textures.xbt to my media folder
Copied variables.xml & DialogVideoInfo.xml to my 1080i folder

Changed theme to "coloured" and I have the nice colored icons and stuff.

Oddly enough, and I didn't do this before, is that "Bigfan" view DOES cycle through the extra-fanart. All other views including my preferred view (Lowlist) do not cycle through the extra-fanart. I do have "extra-fanart" enabled in my background customizers for all views.

Please let me know if I can do any testing to fix this!