Kodi Community Forum
Night Release Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: Night Release Thread (/showthread.php?tid=73814)

- mcborzu - 2010-07-02

supertom44 Wrote:I was wondering if you could add a couple more custom playlists options, that is to add the custom playlist to the home menu, I have about 4 different ones but at the moment can only add two.

Its no biggie at all, would just be nice. The new logo view is pretty cool, also like the missing logo logo, saves having blank spaces.

Sure thats easy enough, I was more waiting for someone to ask since I don't think many people know to use Smart Playlists. I also plan to add maybe 2 favorites and 2 playlists to submenus of Music/TV/Music but thats alot of tedious work...

- Wouser - 2010-07-02

Hi guys,

How do i get the text in screen gone like in this image top left?

In this case the line"Window: videolibrary (MyVideoNabv.xml) etc.

Thx

- mcborzu - 2010-07-02

It shouldn't be there right now I 2x checked before I updated git last night. Anyways open up addon.xml and you'll see this line:

debugging="true"/> change it to debugging="false"/>

- ClayM - 2010-07-02

I think the latest SVN fixed my latest episodes problem. Very good! Thanks!

- king.incar - 2010-07-02

ok im new to xbmc and have read thread upon thread on everything i can... and now im down to my final details.... which comes to my question... night is my favorite skin and on the first post there is a picture of the home page and it has a "movies" link, "Tv Shows" link and a "HD Movies" Link... but i cant seem to find how to get the "HD Movies" link on mine... and i was wondering if it was possible to do the same for "TV Shows" and have a "HD TV Shows".... THanks

- mcborzu - 2010-07-02

It's real simple, this is FAQ #6:

Quote:HOW TO SETUP A CUSTOM PLAYLIST
1. Enter movies, go back twice by clicking ".." twice
2. Click on playlists
3. Click on "New smart playlist"
4. Enter a title
5. Create a rule, it's simple you'll figure it out
**For filtering HD material**
First box - Video resolution
Second box - Greater than
Then type "720" or "1080" in the text box
6. Then you're pretty much done

Just change the Type option to TV Shows, it defaults on Movies, then follow the example above...

- Kallaide - 2010-07-02

mcborzu Wrote:It's real simple, this is FAQ #6:

Just change the Type option to TV Shows, it defaults on Movies, then follow the example above...

You should also mention that they need to have the "Show parent folder items" checked in the Settings - Appearance - File Lists. Otherwise they will not be able to see the ..

- mcborzu - 2010-07-02

thx...

- Kallaide - 2010-07-02

No prob, that had me running in circles for a good 5 minutes when I first was trying to find it...lol

- zwat - 2010-07-02

can't u just use backspace twice instead?

- Kallaide - 2010-07-02

Not for me, that just takes me back to the Home Menu.

- mcborzu - 2010-07-03

Update 7/2/2010
-A good amount of cosmetic changes to Settings Section
-Smaller Font size, spacing in Settings, and added an indentation to the settings
-Also Moved Custom Home Items to its own menu, removed from "Home Window"
-Bumped Custom Home Playlists to 5
-Added ability to add 1 custom favorite and 1 custom playlist to Movies and TV submenu
-Shutdown, Favorites and Programs are disabled by default
-Missed a few of the new views not having a setting to disable them, now they do

[b]**both git and regular download up to date[/b]

Remember
Regular Download- Premerge/Pre-10.5
Git - Merge/10.5 Compatible

**Couple Notes**
-Shutdown, Favorites and Programs are disabled by default so if they are gone you might have to enable them

Didn't check every single new custom Home option so if catch something let me know...

- TerranQ - 2010-07-03

TerranQ Wrote:Any plans to fix up the music on screen menu (not sure if that's what it's called. When you're playing music you can bring it up. In confluence you can access visualization settings and playback controls). Right now, you have the playback controls, and two gear icons which, from what I can tell, do nothing. Well, one of them does something because it freezes my remote out for about 30 seconds.

Just realized I may have sounded like kind of a jerk with this post. Hope that wasn't the impression I gave

- supertom44 - 2010-07-03

Thanks for adding more custom playlists, the adding of them in the movie and tv cats is really cool, good job. Just noticed one thing I went to add a custom playlist to movies and it worked great you just missing a label in the options, not the name of it but the actual path of the playlist it has no label in the menu.

That doesn't sound very clear lol sorry, if you click on the set custom submenu playlist, you should see two labels one for setting the name and one for actually selecting the playlist, the second one is not there, the option is it just has no text.

Great job, this skin just keeps getting better and better.

- mcborzu - 2010-07-03

TerranQ Wrote:Just realized I may have sounded like kind of a jerk with this post. Hope that wasn't the impression I gave

Oh no it sounded fine, I took a quick peek and noticed what you said. Now it's just about finding time and checking other skins to see what is expected...

supertom44 Wrote:Thanks for adding more custom playlists, the adding of them in the movie and tv cats is really cool, good job. Just noticed one thing I went to add a custom playlist to movies and it worked great you just missing a label in the options, not the name of it but the actual path of the playlist it has no label in the menu.

That doesn't sound very clear lol sorry, if you click on the set custom submenu playlist, you should see two labels one for setting the name and one for actually selecting the playlist, the second one is not there, the option is it just has no text.

Great job, this skin just keeps getting better and better.

Huh, it was fine, must of happened when I converted them to strings...