Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Ace - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Ace 2 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=190)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Ace (/showthread.php?tid=159405)

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - vicmanpergar - 2013-06-19

As far as i know, Mediacase has nothing to do with disc.png.
One thing is the mediacase that is displayed regarding the file name u use, and more exactly if u use words like DVD, BDRip, Bluray, 3D , etc... in it, and another thing is the disc that is displayed by some skins if u USED ARTWORK DOWNLOADER to dowload it from Fanart.tv from within the library or file explorer in XBMC.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Rebbelx - 2013-06-19

So if my movie is called avatar.mkv how do i call this disc.png?

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - dt2510 - 2013-06-19

all movies in one folder share the same disc.png, so if you want a different disc.png for every movie, you have to put every movie in a seperate folder together with corresponding disc.png

(2013-06-19, 09:08)dt2510 Wrote: all movies in one folder share the same disc.png, so if you want a different disc.png for every movie, you have to put every movie in a seperate folder together with corresponding disc.png

Euhm...thats the case. For example:
I have 2 folders:
- Avatar with Avator.mkv and disc.png file in it
- Warm Bodies with Warm bodies.mkv and disc.png file in it

But when i check in xbmc it doesnt show either one of them..

(2013-06-19, 10:56)Rebbelx Wrote:
(2013-06-19, 09:08)dt2510 Wrote: all movies in one folder share the same disc.png, so if you want a different disc.png for every movie, you have to put every movie in a seperate folder together with corresponding disc.png

I have 2 folders:

Did u downloaded disc.png with artwork downloader? (this is, from fanart.tv)?

(2013-06-19, 11:50)vicmanpergar Wrote:
(2013-06-19, 10:56)Rebbelx Wrote:

I have 2 folders:

Did u downloaded disc.png with artwork downloader? (this is, from fanart.tv)?

Actually I downloaded the disc.png file manually from this site and copied it to the folders manually. I can see ArtWork Downloader is installed in my addons. But how do you use it in XMBC and let it search for the files ?

That's the reason u can't see the disc image. We should move along this discussion to the artwork downloader thread, cos i think this is offtopic already, and we dont want to bother anyone Big Grin
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114633

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Wanilton - 2013-06-19

This happens, because XBMC Frodo and Gotham, change how images are managed. Configure artwork download (advanced item), for use local arts, and run addon, after this, your local arts, including disc.png image will show, it´s simple to solve.

To use your local images enable it in the addon advanced settings

If you run AD with "Use Local Files", then AD will download the artwork and write it to the filesystem, then associate the local artwork with your movies..

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - VanZan - 2013-06-20

Just installed this and it is simply majestic! A true work of art in fact. Runs fairly smoothly on my old Revo R3600 too. Is there a suggested donation amount? I have just one problem so far (and it's a mild one that I don't think is really the skin creator's fault). I have the horizontal menu enabled and when I add a full season of a TV show to my library the "Recently added" section just fills up with the same icon for each episode all across the screen. It just looks rather odd and takes away from the effect somewhat.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Zild8 - 2013-06-20

Hi thanks Marcos for your great work !!

Is there a way to have the now playing going automatic on full screen.
When i play a song via upnp the now playing is small preview(in the main menu) i can select to have it full screen ,but when i change the song it goes back to the small preview,
so each time i have to select the full screen option .
I search in skin settings but did not find anything.
Thanks

[RELEASE] Ace - CHBMB - 2013-06-21

Hi Marcos, any news when you'll fix the EPG timeline so enter brings up the change channel dialogue?

Only thing stopping me using your wonderful skin!

All the best and thanks for all the hard work!

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - bry - 2013-06-21

Chbmb- right now he is focusing his time on mq5. He said he will return to ace once he releases the alpha I believe.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - schumi2004 - 2013-06-21

Maybe next week Wink

[RELEASE] Ace - CHBMB - 2013-06-22

(2013-06-21, 11:23)bry- Wrote: Chbmb- right now he is focusing his time on mq5. He said he will return to ace once he releases the alpha I believe.

Thanks, will wait until after that then.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - ytwig - 2013-06-26

This is by far the best skin i've used, thanks a lot for your hard work!
I do have one issue, and that is with movie trailers, in most other skins there was an option to play a movie trailer right from the info screen or from the context menu, and that would open the YouTube plugin and preform a search with the movie's name. this worked great.

I've tried to set up the "Trailers movie script", and set it to be YouTube, but still there is no context menu option of showing the trailer.

Any ideas how can i see trailers without pre-downloading them?

Thanks a lot, that would really make this skin the perfect one for me.