Kodi Community Forum
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support (/showthread.php?tid=202302)

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - comfox1 - 2014-12-06

(2014-12-06, 21:44)comfox1 Wrote:
(2014-12-06, 17:54)comfox1 Wrote: I was just coming to post this same question? I have all the menus and widgets setup but the Bluray Covers are selecting ANY random Movie not JUST the ones from the smart playlist so it is looking odd. Need a screenshot or do you get what I mean?

So I figured out how to set Smart Playlists as the Background Overlay but it just doesn't seem to work. If I select my Smart Playlist the background overlay dissapears. If I select Latest movies the background overlay appears. Is it bugged?

This video seems to showcase exactly what I am looking to do. Is this functionality just not in the Skin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTydKLV1Pic

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-12-06

(2014-12-06, 22:29)comfox1 Wrote:
(2014-12-06, 21:44)comfox1 Wrote:
(2014-12-06, 17:54)comfox1 Wrote: I was just coming to post this same question? I have all the menus and widgets setup but the Bluray Covers are selecting ANY random Movie not JUST the ones from the smart playlist so it is looking odd. Need a screenshot or do you get what I mean?

So I figured out how to set Smart Playlists as the Background Overlay but it just doesn't seem to work. If I select my Smart Playlist the background overlay dissapears. If I select Latest movies the background overlay appears. Is it bugged?

This video seems to showcase exactly what I am looking to do. Is this functionality just not in the Skin?

It´s probably broken because the complete codebase for main menu widgets was rewritten. Will fix it when I find the time, too busy with other stuff atm.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - comfox1 - 2014-12-06

(2014-12-06, 22:59)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-12-06, 22:29)comfox1 Wrote:
(2014-12-06, 21:44)comfox1 Wrote: So I figured out how to set Smart Playlists as the Background Overlay but it just doesn't seem to work. If I select my Smart Playlist the background overlay dissapears. If I select Latest movies the background overlay appears. Is it bugged?

It´s probably broken because the complete codebase for main menu widgets was rewritten. Will fix it when I find the time, too busy with other stuff atm.

Ok thats cool, thanks for letting me know. I will see if I can fumble around on my own and make something work. Is there a log I should look in for the error or could you point me in the direction of the part of the code that controls this?

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - SheHateMe - 2014-12-06

Are there any install instructions for this? Im not sure what Im supposed to do with all the github repos.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-12-06

(2014-12-06, 23:26)SheHateMe Wrote: Are there any install instructions for this? Im not sure what Im supposed to do with all the github repos.

you could try do download them from github directly (right sidebar) and install them one by one by using "install from ZIP"
Make sure to install the skin zip as the last one.
It´s highly recommended to learn some git though or at least use GitHub for Windows, some noob app for GitHub. that one keeps track of the repos and has a sync button at top right to get all scripts up-to-date.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - snyft - 2014-12-07

Why does the seekbar/progressbar change color and not stick with my choosen colors for the skin default?

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - ferent - 2014-12-08

The extended.info script requires script.module.youtube.dl version 14.519.1, but I haven't got it. Does anybody knows where can I find it?

thanks!

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Rastan - 2014-12-08

@ferent I think this is what you need

(2014-12-06, 19:39)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-12-06, 19:32)Rastan Wrote: Hi Phil,

I am not sure if it something wrong on my side or if indeed you are currently changing something in it. But when I go into the movie info screen and try to play a trailer I get an extended.info script error. Also when I try to play any of the youtube videos at the bottom of movie info page nothing plays. Here is a LOG if it helps.

you need script.module.youtube-dl

(2014-12-08, 22:47)ferent Wrote: The extended.info script requires script.module.youtube.dl version 14.519.1, but I haven't got it. Does anybody knows where can I find it?

thanks!

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-12-08

(2014-12-07, 12:18)snyft Wrote: Why does the seekbar/progressbar change color and not stick with my choosen colors for the skin default?

it adjusts to poster color. (possible that I will revert that again though, but for now I´m busy with script work)
...here is my progress: Smile

(some movies also show user reviews now)

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - BigNoid - 2014-12-08

Awesome!

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Rastan - 2014-12-09

My goodness, I think I will spend more time exploring my library then watching..LOL. Excellent work Phil! Laugh

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - icesurf3r - 2014-12-09

Hi Phil,

It really is great work you're doing here with this skin.

However, just to make sure the feature I can't access isn't added yet or is work in progress - Can you quickly confirm, if editing the movie main menu item, I should be able to alter the 'choose type' to ReplaceWindow(Video,MovieGenres,Return) so that when you select movies it shows the available genre categories? As I don't seem to be able to select this to change it.

I'm using the nightly Helix build as of 8/12 and I updated all scripts last night also.

Thanks for the help, and again for the great skin.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Maniac - 2014-12-09

(2014-12-08, 23:50)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-12-07, 12:18)snyft Wrote: Why does the seekbar/progressbar change color and not stick with my choosen colors for the skin default?
it adjusts to poster color. (possible that I will revert that again though, but for now I´m busy with script work)
...here is my progress: Smile

Just so you know, this is also visible in PVR, it adjusts based on Channel icon color Smile a bit werid
Otherwise a great feature for movie\tv info!

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - ShadowTek - 2014-12-09

(2014-12-08, 23:50)phil65 Wrote: ...here is my progress: Smile

Wow!!!!

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - ferent - 2014-12-10

Isn't there a widget that shows the next episode of each tv show?