Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - RavenNL - 2015-01-25

I have a small problem with the weather widget on the main screen. The small tiles are blank, see screenshot below. Not sure if it's a bug or something related to my installation. I already resetted the skin but the problem remain.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - alexchini - 2015-01-25

First of all thx for the great skin i loved it in mediaportal and now in kodi.
i ve notify that with the extended info plugin the skin have a lot of new info in the movie and tv shows part, it shold be nice if there was something also for the music like the music charts for artist. Tongue

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Morphy99 - 2015-01-25

(2015-01-22, 23:21)marcelveldt Wrote: 1. Yeah, I managed to get the channel groups visible after some digging around.

2. Where do you want the artist name ? Are you on normal home screen or extended home screen ? In normal home screen, if you focus the widget, the album artist is at the bottom.

3. For the profile directory (or any other directory) to show up in "choose image" dialogs from XBMC/Kodi you need to add those paths to the file manager. It's some weird default kodi behaviour that it doesn't show all your folders as soon as something is added to the file manager.
Just open up the file manager (available in settings submenu or just add a tile for it) and add some locations. In my own case I just added the root of my drives as locations so I can browse anywhere.
Once you've added those locations to the filemanager, you'll notice that they're available in the browser image dialogs.

4. enhanced disk info widget: By default this is not possible but maybe it can be done by using a seperate addon for that. Anyone knows about a addon for kodi that can do this trick ? Even better, an addon that provides infolabels for skins to use in widgets ? Or maybe a skin which has this feature already ?

1. Thanks!
2. Normal home screen. I see the artist now sorry didnt spot that.
3. Profile Directory is a source in file manager but it doesnt show for some reason. No bother I added home as a source and the root drives as you suggested in case.
4. Maybe I was thinking of Maraschino that did this. Will have a look around see what I find.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mombasa123 - 2015-01-26

Hey Marcel,

Love the new Beta!! Some great touches including the footer panel opacity setting - I was going to ask for that Smile

Honestly, the skin is the main reason i went out and finally got Home Theatre!!

Cheers.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - magy77 - 2015-01-26

Some backgrounds are not everwhere set as fit to screen.

i've see it in "series menu" and "series"

its diffrent there.
i hope you understand my low english
regards magy

Titan MediaBrowser skin - puenktchen - 2015-01-26

With extended.info.script enabled shouldn't the actors button in the movie info screen get another label?

Btw. can you change the dependency of extended.info to your skin?! I like to disable it. It pushes my CPU to the max although i would say i have a fast PC.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-01-27

(2015-01-25, 14:19)alexchini Wrote: First of all thx for the great skin i loved it in mediaportal and now in kodi.
i ve notify that with the extended info plugin the skin have a lot of new info in the movie and tv shows part, it shold be nice if there was something also for the music like the music charts for artist. Tongue

Yes, it's on my todo list. will be available soon ;-)

(2015-01-26, 20:13)magy77 Wrote: Some backgrounds are not everwhere set as fit to screen.

i've see it in "series menu" and "series"

its diffrent there.
i hope you understand my low english
regards magy

That's strange! It should Always use the fullscreen (1920x1080) fanart picture. Would it be possible for you to provide me a screenshot of what you mean ?
You can easily upload the screenshot to any filesharing service or imgur. You can slo send me a private mail.
I can't reproduce so I need to have a closer look at what you mean.

(2015-01-26, 20:48)pünktchen Wrote: With extended.info.script enabled shouldn't the actors button in the movie info screen get another label?

Btw. can you change the dependency of extended.info to your skin?! I like to disable it. It pushes my CPU to the max although i would say i have a fast PC.

Hi Pünktchen. I'm still a bit doubting about that. The options:

1. Show both normal "cast" option AND "extended info"
2. Show only cast option, if extended info script exists open that else fallback to the standard cast screen --> how it is now
3. Like option 2 but replace label of cact to "extended info"
4. replace the whole infoscreen with extendedinfo version (maybe as a skinsetting).

As for the dependency, I added the dependency in the beta to get some user feedback. Based on your feedback I don't think I should do that but in that case I want to provide an easy button in the skin to let the user download/activate extendedinfo theirselves.
BTW: does the cpu load only occur when you actually use the addon ? In that case the solution could be related to question number one...
Just a good setting if extendedinfo is used or not (let user decide what they like best)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-01-27

(2015-01-25, 11:59)RavenNL Wrote: I have a small problem with the weather widget on the main screen. The small tiles are blank, see screenshot below. Not sure if it's a bug or something related to my installation. I already resetted the skin but the problem remain.
Does this only happen with openweathermap weather addon ? Maybe -for a test- try with yahoo weather ?
Did you maybe experiment in the skin settings with the weather fanart path ?

(2015-01-26, 09:14)mombasa123 Wrote: Hey Marcel,

Love the new Beta!! Some great touches including the footer panel opacity setting - I was going to ask for that Smile

Honestly, the skin is the main reason i went out and finally got Home Theatre!!

Cheers.
Thanks for the kind feedback. It is nice to see the community get involved and provding me with feedback to get the skin better.
Now we still have some work todo on optimizing for lowend devices, but that's on my radar as you know.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - puenktchen - 2015-01-27

(2015-01-27, 01:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 20:48)pünktchen Wrote: With extended.info.script enabled shouldn't the actors button in the movie info screen get another label?

Hi Pünktchen. I'm still a bit doubting about that. The options:

1. Show both normal "cast" option AND "extended info"
2. Show only cast option, if extended info script exists open that else fallback to the standard cast screen --> how it is now
3. Like option 2 but replace label of cact to "extended info"
4. replace the whole infoscreen with extendedinfo version (maybe as a skinsetting).

As for the dependency, I added the dependency in the beta to get some user feedback. Based on your feedback I don't think I should do that but in that case I want to provide an easy button in the skin to let the user download/activate extendedinfo theirselves.
BTW: does the cpu load only occur when you actually use the addon ? In that case the solution could be related to question number one...
Just a good setting if extendedinfo is used or not (let user decide what they like best)
Yes of course, the cpu load only happens while using the addon. It was accidentally because the button shows still "cast" Wink So i would suggest your option 3.

I deleted the extendend.info.script and now it is all like it was before.
Your option 4 would mean you have to install the script as a prerequisite - this is something i hate about Kodi.
Every skin, addon installs other scripts and addons, no matter if you would them. You cannot disable them, only delete. But they are back with the next uodate...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - RavenNL - 2015-01-27

(2015-01-27, 01:13)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-25, 11:59)RavenNL Wrote: I have a small problem with the weather widget on the main screen. The small tiles are blank, see screenshot below. Not sure if it's a bug or something related to my installation. I already resetted the skin but the problem remain.
Does this only happen with openweathermap weather addon ? Maybe -for a test- try with yahoo weather ?
Did you maybe experiment in the skin settings with the weather fanart path ?

The problem was idd related to the conditional weather fanart path which I added into the skin settings fyi. When I remove the conditional weather fanart it works fine.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - musicadi - 2015-01-28

(2015-01-23, 23:24)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 17:30)musicadi Wrote: Have you managed to take a look at the jumping lyrics?

I'm currently looking at it but there's no animation in there so I'll do some testing.
Is this working correctly in another skin perhaps ?

EDIT: never mind, I found out what was wrong with it.
Fixed it and will provide a new beta of the skin later today so you can test.

COOL! Working perfectly now!

One more thing I noticed. Can you make the background overlay of the lyrics change with the main setting?

Currently it's blue, no matter what color I use in the main settings. Actually, I think it has a background overlay of its own. cause when the lyrics are open, the whole screen has a blue overlay and when I hit ESC everything looks normal.

Also, I liked the old CD cover logo better Smile but that's just a personal thing I guess.

Thank you for your work!

Addon Views - WJCo - 2015-01-28

Greetings marcelveldt, I am having issues saving default views for some addons. I wish to set one default view for each menu in all addons. Is there a file that can be modified and where can I find it? Also, I would like to clone another Kodi box with the Titan skin and settings automatically(without manual making skin settings changes). Which folder contains the skin settings? I am using a Android box and Win 8.1. Thanks for the help!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gazzacloud - 2015-01-29

Hi Marcelveldt,

Further to my previous post, I found out what the "border" around XBMC was. I'd somehow managed to set the Zoom to -8. Doh!

However, I have noticed since the last beta update that I can no longer set the background override on one of my menu tiles to multi-image (which was working perfectly before).
It just shows the default background, and will not change even after selecting multi-image. Single image overrides haven't changed and work fine. If you could have a look, I would be grateful.

Still an awesome skin though!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-01-29

(2015-01-29, 12:25)gazzacloud Wrote: Hi Marcelveldt,

Further to my previous post, I found out what the "border" around XBMC was. I'd somehow managed to set the Zoom to -8. Doh!

However, I have noticed since the last beta update that I can no longer set the background override on one of my menu tiles to multi-image (which was working perfectly before).

It just shows the default background, and will not change even after selecting multi-image. Single image overrides haven't changed and work fine. If you could have a look, I would be grateful.

Still an awesome skin though!

Thanks for reporting this, I reproduced the error and fixed in upcoming beta.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-01-29

(2015-01-28, 12:47)musicadi Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 23:24)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 17:30)musicadi Wrote: Have you managed to take a look at the jumping lyrics?

I'm currently looking at it but there's no animation in there so I'll do some testing.

Is this working correctly in another skin perhaps ?

EDIT: never mind, I found out what was wrong with it.

Fixed it and will provide a new beta of the skin later today so you can test.

COOL! Working perfectly now!

One more thing I noticed. Can you make the background overlay of the lyrics change with the main setting?

Currently it's blue, no matter what color I use in the main settings. Actually, I think it has a background overlay of its own. cause when the lyrics are open, the whole screen has a blue overlay and when I hit ESC everything looks normal.

Also, I liked the old CD cover logo better Smile but that's just a personal thing I guess.

Thank you for your work!

Got what you mean, fixed it. Will provide new beta today or tomorrow.

What cd cover logo do you mean?