Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Ace - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Ace 2 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=190)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Ace (/showthread.php?tid=159405)

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Wanilton - 2013-10-17

legallyhomeless, if use windows OS, look in users/yourname/appdata/roaming/xbmc/userdata/addon_data

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Samu-rai - 2013-10-18

(2013-10-16, 20:05)trodders Wrote: Firstly, I just wanted to thank Marcos for an unbelievably brilliant skin - it's superb Smile

I'd be massively grateful if someone out there can answer a complete newbie question from myself (I've read through some 30 pages so far and haven't found what I was looking for!)

If someone can tell me (step-by-step if possible), how to create a second movies folder which I can put my kids' films in, and have it appear on the main menu in exactly the same way as the actual movies folder, I'd be really grateful.

I'm aware of the My Menu part of the customisation screens, but then unsure what to do next so that it appears in exactly the same way as the 'movies' folder.

Apologies for the newbie-ness of my question, I'm slowly getting there on the finer details of XBMC and the Ace skin!

Cheers,
Trodders.

Here you go.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - Drewdah - 2013-10-20

Absolutely loving this skin, first one to get me to switch from the stock confluence.

I'm having trouble downloading the Ace extrapack on my Ouya. The "addon" is installed, but the pack and its content always fails to finish downloading about halfway through.

Is it possible to download and manually install the extra themes and backgrounds provided by the skin?

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - nklerk - 2013-10-20

Thanks for this amazing skin!

Could some one help me with the folowing?

I would like to change the transparance of the white menu parts in the skin.
- I tried opening the xml files but i couldnt find it

And i would like to remove the added transparency ring on the playing cdart.
- I tried opening the xml files but i couldnt find it

Is this actualy edditable, or do i need a feature request?

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - wouterdt - 2013-10-20

Wow, amazing skin marcos!

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - goku93 - 2013-10-22

First, congratz, this is a great skin and i love it!!! this is my first time using XBMC or anything related to MediaCenter.

But, i dont know if im a noob or what but i dont have the top bar with options live TypeView, what can be? thanks!

XBMC Frodo and Ace 1.9, thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - minek - 2013-11-01

Hi,

I made some custom movie nodes like KIDS, HOME, etc. but even when I access the library through a node I still get the total count of all watched/unwatched movies from the whole library in the information bar and not just from that particular node. Am I missing a setting or is it just set up this way? And if it is I would like to post a feature suggestion Wink

Hi,

I made some custom movie nodes like KIDS, HOME, etc. but even when I access the library through a node I still get the total count of all watched/unwatched movies from the whole library in the information bar and not just from that particular node. Am I missing a setting or is it just set up this way? And if it is I would like to post a feature suggestion Wink

Hi,

Hi,

Sorry for multipost - internet hiccup Wink Unfortunately I cannot delete any of them :/

Oh, and is there any way to hide the plot and starring info from the movie pause screen? It's great to see current, remaining time, etc. but plot only clutters the view most of the time.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - promannen - 2013-11-02

I have chosen to use the horizontal mode, and one thing that it lack is the option or button for seach? For exampel when I am in the libary for my movies i dont like to pull down the overview meny and then go to search it would be more easy if it was a button at the side for search option.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - MarcosQui - 2013-11-07

For Ace lovers, the great news:

HERE Blush

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - reazorFX - 2013-11-08

Congratulate Marcos! Great to see as default skin of Qubi.

RE: [RELEASE] Ace - ventolin - 2013-11-08

Is it possible to use the music widget fall back on using artist art for the fan art panel when no fan art is available?